Terry Reid This Time Uk Only 45 + 84 R&b, Mod, Garage, Latin, Funk, Rocksteady, Afro Funk, Rare Groove

Guest laplanetesauvage

Guest laplanetesauvage

HI!

It´s time for OCTOBER MADNESS again - this time I have some real gems and hope to raise money for me going to Utrecht in November!

85 x 45s all with sound as usual! FREE POSTAGE! - IF THIS WORKS WELL I AM GONNA CONTINUE WITH THAT SO GET IN THERE AND BID! /jens

CHECK OUT THE AUCTIONS HERE

https://shop.ebay.co....=&_trksid=p4340

AFRO FUNK / VOCAL FUNK / R&B / POPCORN / NORTHERN SOUL

First don´t miss the afro funk monsters with ALEMAYEHU ESHETE from Ethiopia, THE V-I-Ps from SOUTH AFRICA, RODRIGUEZ AND THE AFRICAN REVOLUTION from BENIN and OSIBISA from......USA. Northern soul gems from TERRY REID and THE KITTENS. R&B from IKE TURNER "she made my blood run cold" LAVERN BAKER "bumble bee" MARK BARKAN "pity the woman" and FATS DOMINOs "if you don´t know what love is". Funk bombs from RANDY KAT and Swedish GIMMICKS, latin funk from THE PIPE and crossover soul funk from Swedish only ERNIE GARRETT and german only 45 of ASHA PUTHLIs rare groove classic "right down here"

EURO FUNK / JAZZ / LIBRARY / SOUNDTRACKS / TITTYSHAKERS / HAMMOND

As usual I offer some rare jazz gems from all over the world, this time we have come to Switzerland and BRUNO SPOERRI with the METRONOME QUINTET, Italian librarymaker, MPS action from MAURICE POP, ARMANDO SCIASCIA with the big band jazzy groove "world of tomorrow" and the spoken word BLACK POWER / ISLAM tune "Invitation to Black Power" with SHAHID QUINTET and for god sake don´t miss the super obscure "chrome plated blues" with THE BEATITUDES with breakbeat drums, congas, trumpets and Hammond. Flip have a AXELROD-esque track. From Jamaica via England we have a great jazz rocksteady thriller by legen ROLANDO ALPHONSO. Dig the batucada latin bomb from TURKEY by 3 Hí…"REL backed with a fuzz psych funk Anatolian groove.

Euro Hammond funk bombs by THE GETTYs and SWEENEY TODD, funky soundtracks by GERT WILDEN (Sch¼lm¤dchen Report) OSANNA (Milan Calibre 9) , NOLAN BUDDLE (Picnic at Hanging Rock), cosmic disco by YAN TREGGER on the MAJOR SYMPHONY, library psych funk fuzz bomb by BLUE PHANTOM. Sleazy tittyshaker by JAN DAVIS.

And please don´t miss the INCREDIBLE BONGO BAND Italian only 45 of APACHE!

PSYCH / GARAGE / FREAKBEAT / PROG / FUNK ROCK

I got lots of heavy / hard psych this time with some real rarities like the Swedish AFTER LIFE 45 and the mega rare SOLID GROUND 45 on Scam - could be the rarest Swedish 70s psych 45, Danish HAIR PIECE with it´s fiercing fuzz, COSMIC DEALER and BLUE PLANET from Holland. TRITONS from Italy and FURIA from Spain. RAY OWEN`S MOON, HOLLIES "hey willy" , THIRD WORLD WAR and the unknown ROY YOUNG from England. Funk rock from SMITH, MERRY CLAYTON, CRABBY APPLETON and THE MOUSETRAP. Don´t miss BIG STARs "IN THE STREET" single!

We got some great psych dancer this time around also from all over the world. Indemand euro monsters like JC HEAVY "mr deal", SANDWICH "for I know" TRUBROT "eg veit ao pu kemur", ALEXANDERs "Workin my way". Indemand and rare on UK 45 HARD HORSE "let it ride" US psych & garage dancers by RAINTREE MINORITY BILL SODEN & BIG TOM, the fuzztastic mod go go garage dancers "do the duck" with THE SKUNKS, PAT FARRELL, CORPORATE BODY, GENE SUMMERS "green eyed monster" and COUNTDOWN 5s "Shaka shaka na na"

Freakbeat sound with THE TASTE "blister on the moon" - up there with OPEN MIND; WIMPLE WINCH and all the other big ones! MAJORITY ONEs "get back home" which didn´t see a UK release. SPREAD EAGLE made one mega obscure single and released it in Yugoslavia of all places. RED SQUARES "you can be my baby", the much better Swedish version. Another better version that was released in Sweden was SHOCKING BLUEs "send me a postcard". Rare dutch PS to TIMEBOX "poor little heartbreaker".

Euro garage by THE LORDS and EERO & JUSSI AND THE BOYS, SCIENCE POPTION and a mod dancer by the Swedish band BREAD. UK mod dancers both with nice fuzz by DON FARDON "i´m alive" that was comped on Le Beat Bespoke and LOS BRAVOS doublesider "Going Nowhere" / "Brand New Baby"

We also got some great UK psych and popsike from RAMASES & SELKET with a mega rare dutch only PS, ANDY ELLISON on SNB, Sike dancer by THE BROTHERHOOD and PROCESSION and a Fading Yellow styled tune by EMIL DEAN backed by NIRVANA. Two obscure dutch psych singles by GALLERY "sentence of death" and MOTHER`S LOVE "highway to heaven" that was comped on the great WATERPIPES AND DYKES comp back in the day. THE NEW WING did one fuzz garage gem but this is their weird UK Rubbles styled psych track.

Don´t miss the weird hippie commune jam with sitar and scat vocals from the INTER GROUPIE PSYCHTHERAPEUTIC ELASTIC BAND that was recently comped on THE BYG DEAL together with GONG, BRIGITTE FONTAINE and FRANCOIS WERTHEIMER. From Argentina we have the great outfit DYNAMITA with two killer mod sounds on this rare French single and from SOUTH AFRICA we have the fuzz psych track "Long way home" with QUENTIN E KLOPJAEGER that was comped on the first FADING YELLOW.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source Advert