Set Sale: Many Nice Titles

I accept PayPal (and I don't add fees for this service), but I am also open for other payment options if you have something else in mind.

Shipping is from Denmark. It costs £4 to ship 1-3 records within Europe.

I try to grade strict and keep a good standard for my grading, but please ask if you want more info about the condition.

PM or e-mail: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

-Star-tells "Falling In Love With You Girl/You're Wrong About Me" (Lamarr) EX+ £20

-Connie Barbaria "Don't Hold the Feeling Back/Love Is Beautiful But Sad" (Laurie) M- £15

-Admirations "Don't Leave Me/All For You" (One-derful) EX+ SOLD Outstanding if you ask me.

-Freddie Watson And the Restorations "The Unlucky Seven/It's All Over Now" (Eloys) M- £15

-Impalas "Think It Over Girl/Instrumental" (Down to Earth) M- £15

-Janeen Jordan "Mr. Magic Man/Dream Tonight" (Lyndell) M- £15 brilliant 70s dancer.

-The Esquires "Girls in the City/Ain't Gonna Give It Up" (Lamarr) M- £12 two excellent sides.

-Artus Satterfield "Don't Cry Baby/You Crushed It" (Axis) EX £10

-Woman "That's How It Is/I Want to Get Back" (Shock) EX £12 Excellent female group soul xover sound.

-Eddie Holman "Stranded in a Dream/My Mind Keeps Telling Me (That I Really Love You, Girl)" (GSF) M- £4

-The Entertainers IV "It's a Small World/Ride Around the Park" (Dore) VG+ £6

-Johnny Acey "Foever More/My Home" (D.J.L.) EX £10 rare deep soul.

-Esquires "Ain't No Reason/Baba-Daba-Dop" (B And G) M- £12

-Kitty Montgomery "Hey Boy/Bring Love" (Sanns) M- £15

-Priscilla Price "Only Yesterday/Funny" (Geneva) M- £15

-Harold Burrage "More Power to You/A Long Way Together" (M-Pac) EX+ £15

-J. L. Godwin "Come On Little Girl/Darling I'll Go Where You Send Me" (Standard) EX+ £10

-Mamie P. Galore "You Got the Power/Mistaken Wedding" (Thomas) EX+ £12

-Mark V Unlimited "Funny Changes/Gone!" (Sagport) EX+ £15

-King Floyd "I'm Gonna Fall In Love With You/Can't Give It Up" (Chimneyville) EX+ £10 Great 70s dancer.

-Miss Madeline "Lonely Girl/Behave Yourself" (Mar-v-lus) EX+ £15

-Brief Encounter "(Don't You See) I'm Crazy About You/We're Going to Make It" (Seventy-Seven) M- £10

-Inovations "Just Keep On Loving Me/Love & Respect (Is Due a Mother" (Hit Sound) EX+ £12

-Timmy Smith "I'm Willing to Love You/Everybody Talks About the Devil" (Starville) EX £12

-The Extentions "Your Heart Belongs To Me/Variations On a Theme" (Nickel) EX £12

-Moses Sweetest Love/Sunday Afternoon" (Pure Silk) M- £10 Great soulful stepper from 1978.

-The Sisters Love "This Time Tomorrow/I Know You Love Me" (Man-child) EX+ £20 white label DJ copy.

-Magic Tones "Great Day/Look Away" (Ram-Brock) M- £20 Great male group sound, and overlooked if you ask me.

-Reggie Garner "Hot Line/Blessed Be The Name" (Capitol) M- £20 Highly recommended northern soul. Lovely copy which comes on the original company sleeve.

-Gloria Walker "My Precious Love/Papa's Got the Wagon" (People) EX+ SOLD Great female xover tune.

-Barbara Hall "You Brought It On Yourself/Drop My Heart Off At the Door" (Innovation 2) EX+ £20 Excellent 70s crossover. White label promotional copy.

-Otis Brown "I'm Ready For Love/Will You Wait" (Lujuna) EX+ £15 Great northern soul from Chicago. This is the green label = first press.

-Kim Morrison "One In a Million/Hollywood and Vine" (Malaco) EX+ £10

-The C.O.D.'s "I'm Looking Out For Me/I'll Come Running Back to You" (Kellmac) EX £15

-Ecstasy "It's Good For You/Same" (Harlem International) M- £20 Great 80s stepper produced by Leroy Burges. Comes in a picture sleeve.

-Sir Wales Wallace "What Ever You Want/I Wish I Could Say What I Want To" (Innovation 2) M- £12

-Ace Spectrum "Don't Send Nobody Else/Don't Let me Be Lonely Tonight" (Atlantic) EX+ £30 Great, classic northern 70s dancer.

-T.H.E.M. "The Time Is Now/Instrumental" (Hawk) M- £15 great stepper

-Brothers of Soul "Candy/Try It Babe" (Shock) EX+ £15 nice EX which could probably become M- with a cleaning. Two Excellent sides.

-Janie Welsh "I Can't Stop Thinkin Bout You/Open Arms-Closed Heart" (GDC) EX £20

-Flamingos "Think About Me/Instrumental version" (Worlds) EX £5

-The Two Things In One "Together Forver/Stop Telling Me" (Music City) M- £12 Excellent 70s crossover.

-Dave Love Band "Colalined Baby/Pt. 2" (Solid Soul) M- £15 absolutely brilliant tune in great condition.

-The Esquires "Let Me Build You a New World/Stay" (New World) EX £8

-The Trammps "Trusting Heart/Down Three Dark Streets" (Golden Fleece) EX+ £10 great 70s dancer. Condition is close to M-.

-Tenison Stephens "Baby, I'm a Fool For You/Hurry Change (If You're Coming)" (Aries) VG+ £5 a few light scuffs but the sound is actually pretty nice. Great crossover.

-Carl Carlton "I Sure Miss Loving You/Wild Child" (ack Beat) EX £5

-Ronnie Dyson "Don't Need You Now/All Over Your Face" (Cotillion) M- £3

-Ace Spectrum "Keep Holding On/Without You" (Atlantic) M- £15 maybe not as rare as "Don't Send Nobody Else" but this is the same high quality 70s dancer. Nice flipside as well.

-The People's Choice "Run to Me/You're Mine" (Veroneeca) EX+ £20 Two brilliant sides. Highly recommended.

- Mill Street Depo "I May Be Right, I May Be Wrong/You Won't Support Me" (Stang) M- £20 not in Manship's priceguide but certainly rare and in demand. Great, overlooked 70s dancer.

-Brothers By Choice "Oh, Darlin/Why Can't You Make Up Yur Mind" (Ala) M- £12 Recommended 70s tune.

-Vontastics "Let Me Down Easy/I'm the One You Need" (Toddlin Town) M- £15 great northern dancer.

-Little Dion "One Day I'll Marry You/Yes We Can-Can" (Capitol) M- £25 nice copy still in company sleeve. Looks like unplayed stock. Excellent 70s crossover and a nice funk tune on the flip.

-Frankie Karl & the Dreams "Don't Be Afraid (Do As I Say)/I'm So Glad" (D.C.) M- £8 brilliant tune. Sounds and looks like it should be much more expensive.

-Warren Lee "Just Like a Woman/Underdog Backstreet" (Tou-Sea) VG+ £15 excellent deep soul on the a-side while the b-side is a classic funk tune which was featured on a couple of compilations.

-Numonics "It's So Easy to b Mislead/One More Time" (Hodisk) M- £20

-Ponderosa Twins + One "Hey Girl/You Send Me" (Horoscope) M- £5 two superb sides of 70s soul.

-Syl Johnson "That's Why/Everybody Needs Love" (Twinight) M- £10 a-side is great 70s northern soul and the flip is great ballad. Great way to spend your money.

-Whatnauts "Instigating (Trouble Making Fool)/I Can't Stand to Cry" (GSF) EX £8

-The Fuzz "I'm So Glad/All About Love" (Calla) EX £5 Wonderful 70s dancer.

-Festivals "You're Gonna Make It/So In Love" (Colossus) M- £5 beautiful copy with company sleeve, but one of the labels has a "x" written in pen. Absolutely great xover tune.

-Luther Ingram "Trying to Find My Love/Get To Me" (Koko) M- £8 lovely mid-tempo 70s dancer.

-J. J. Barnes "Now She's Gone/Hold On To It" (Revilot) M- £5

-Leon Collins "I Just Wanna Say I Love You/Instrumental" (Elf) M- £10 Great tune.

-The Mighty Marvelows "Hey, Hey, Girl/Wait, Be Cool" (ABC) M- £8

-Josephine Taylor "What Is Love/I Wanna Know (Do You Care)" (Mar-v-lus) EX £12 great northern sound, and the flipside is also nice.

-Jeff Perry "Love Don't Come No Stronger (Than Yours And Mine)/I've Got to See You Right Away" (Arista) EX+ £15 promo

-Betty Harris "Trouble With My Lover/Ride Your Pony" (Sansu) M- SOLD nice copy in company sleeve.

-Ben Monroe "Broken Home/This Melody Is For My Baby" (Dakar) EX £10

-Freedom Express "Stolen Pleasures (Part 1)/ Stolen Pleasures (Part 2)" (Spirit) EX £10 nice stepper. Listed at £75 in Manship's price guide.

-Gloria Edwards "(Need Nobody To Help Me) Keep Up With My Man/Anything You Want" (King) M- £20 great tune.

-The Daniels "(I Lost My Love In The) Big City/Finally" (Lantam) EX £12

-Tapestry "Yeah Yeah Girl/Big Fool" (Amjo) M- £12

-Eddie Holman "Young Girl (In Your World)/I'll Call You Joy" (GSF) M- £5

-Freddie Hughes "I Gotta Keep My Bluff In/Natural Man" (Wand) EX £10 truly great xover tune.

-David Ruffin and Eddie Kendricks "I Couldn't Believe It/Don't Know Why You're Dreaming" (RCA) M- £10

-C. B. Overton "If I Can't Stop/Instrumental" (Shock) M- £10

-Honey & The Bees "It's Gonna Take a Miracle/What About Me" (Josie) EX £5 Two excellent sides.

-Baby Washington "I've Got to Break Away/You (Just a Dream)" (Master Five) M- £2 great tune in great condition and almost for free. I'm selling it a bit cheaper than usual because I have a couple of spare copies.

-Baby Washington "Lay a Little Lovin On Me/Baby Let Me Ge Close to" (Master Five) M- £5

-Hands of Time "This Love For Real/I'll Never Forget You" (Inner City) EX+ £20 superb 70s soul tune produced by Leroy Hutson.

-Patience "This is All I Can Say/Shame on You" (Sounds On Solid Grounds) M- £20 two nice sides.

-Marvin Gaye "You're the Man/ Part 2" (Tamla) EX £6 classic funky soul tune only available on 45. Almost M-

-Rodger Collins "She's a Good Woman/Ain't Going to Forget It" (Galaxy) M- £12 two good times of northern R&B dancers.

-The Vanguards "I Can't Use You Girl/Somebody Please" (Whiz) EX £5

-J.D. Bryant & The U.S.A. "Don't Be To Nice to That Guy/Instrumental" (Grassroots) M- £10 great northern R&B dancer. £30 in Manship's price guide.

-Moses "I Got My Mind Together/If You Don't Mean It, Don't Touch Me" (Piedmont) M- £20

-Azie Mortimer "Haunted/Same" (Number One) EX £8 promo copy.

-Betty Wright "If You Love Me Like I Love You/I Found That Guy" (Alston) EX £8

-Eddie Kendricks "I'm In Love With You/When I'm Close to You" (Ms. Dixie) M- £10 great dancer from 1983.

-Joe Simon "I Got a Whole Lot of Lovin/Yours Love" (Sound Stage) M- £10 DJ copy.

-William Bell "The Man In the Street/Lovin On Borrowed Time" (Stax) VG+ £5 excellent 70s crossover.

-Otis Clay "Show Place/That's How It Is" (One-derful) EX £6 excellent northern sound. Great tune. Condition is very close to M-.

-Clarence Mann "Please Accept My Love/Same" (Gram-O-Phon) M- £20 nice 70s tune. £50 in Manship's guide.

-Pauline Shivers "Won't You Come Back Home/You're a Devil" (O-Pex) EX £10 great crossover. One that really stands out.

-Celest Hardie "You Touched the Inner Part of Me/Instr." (Load Stone) M- £6 lovely mid-tempo 70s soul.

-Superlatives "Lonely In a Crowd" (Westbound) EX £5

-Patrice Holloway "That's The Chance You Gotta Take/Evidence" (Capitol) M- £10 Superb nice northern tune. £25 in Manship's price guide.

-Admirations "Wait Til I Get to Know You/Instrumental" (One-derful) EX £12 yellow label first issue.

-Ben Atkins "Day By Day/Good Times Are Coming" (Enterprise) M- £6

-Premium "Isn't Life So Wonderful/I'm Gonna Make You Feel Like Woman" (Epic) EX £10 two or three light clicks in the beginning. The rest of the song plays and sounds M-. I actually see any marks that could be causing the clicks. And again they aren't loud. Great 70s dancer.

-Johnny Dunn "I'm Gonna Make You Mine/Darlin'" (Double-L) M- £10

-First Class "It's Never Too Late/The Beginning of My End" (Ebony Sounds) M- £10 great slept on 70s dancer.

-Leon Patillo "John 3:17/Dance Children Dance" (Myrrh) M- nice, quite obscure 70s dancer.

-Masterplan "Loving, Living, Laughing" (Fos-Glo) M- £12 great, obscure modern soul tune from the Bay Area.

-Leone Thomas "Thank You Baby/ Pt.2" (Don) M- £8 Good up-tempo modern dancer on promoter Don King's Label.

-Four Mints "You Want to Come Back/You're My Desire" (Capsoul) EX+ £12

-Jeff Barry "I Still Love You/Our Love Can Still Be Saved" (Red Bird) EX £6 "NR" stamped on both labels.

-Azie Mortimer "That's That (Get Off My Back)/Eternally" (Number One) M- £6

-Willie Walker "I Love Her/Sweet Thing" (Pawn) M- £5

-Chuck Armstrong "Poor Make Believer/I'm a Lonely Man" (R.E.W.) EX £5

-2 For You "Funky Garbage Man/Drifting Away" (E&R) M- £12

-The Jordan Brothers "Charlotte/We'll Make It" (Turbo) M- £10

-John Freeman "Dynamite/Same" (Dakar) M- £4 DJ copy.

-Al Downing "I'll Be Holding On/Hands" (Janus) M- £4

-Mellow Moods "Tell Love Hello/If I See You" (North Bay) VG+ £5

-Love, Devotion And Happiness "Joy Sweet Joy/Yesterday's Fool" (P.e.u. Jadan) EX £10 plays with a bit of background noise. My own copy has the same issue so it might be the pressing.

-Johnny Thunder "Just You And Me/Bewildered" (Diamond) EX £15

-Chaper Three "I'll Never Be the Same Again/Same" (New Moon) M- £5 superb 70s tune arranged and produced by Patrick Adams.

-The Rainbows "Key to My Heart/Good Thing Goin'" (Instant) M- £8

-Barbara Acklin "Come And See Me Baby/Love Makes a Woman" (Brunswick) EX £8

-Solaris "You and Me/A Case of the Boogie" (Dana) M- £10

-Ron Henderson & Choice of Colour "Don't Take Her For Granted/The Real Thing" (Chelsea) M- £6 one of the great tunes from his mega rare LP.

-Ray Lewis "Cool Love/Sugar Toe" (Atco) VG+ £12 two great sides of xover soul. Light marks but it still plays and sounds nice.

-Mu Band "Let Me Come Inside/Let's Go Skating" (Zephyr) M- £2

-Al Perkins "Yes, My Goodness Yes/I Fall In Love Again" (Buddah) M- £15 great 70s tune.

-Love Committee "Heaven Only Knows/Same" (Ariola) EX £20 Great 70s tune. Rare Demo.

-David Oliver "Friends & Strangers/MS" (Mercury) M- £5 Superb 70s dancer with falsetto vocal.

-Dorothy Moore "Just the One I've Been Looking For/Cry Like a Baby" (GSF) M- £3

-Tim Stevens & the High Energy Band "You Are My Music/Hold On to Your Good Thing" (Pittsburgh International) M- £15 great 70s dancer on this great, small obscure label.

-Thunderflash "Comin' From Me This Time/Not a Day Too Soon" (Jampower) M- £10 70s/modern soul tune.

-Grace Jones "Sorry/That's the Trouble" (Beam Junction) EX £10 Brilliant 70s female dancer. Sounds a bit like Gloria Scott. Nice copy almost M-.

-Bettye Scott and the Del-Vetts "Good Feeling/Down, Down, Down" (Teako) M- £15 Superb funky crossover soul.

-Spidell "When It's Over/End the Slums" (Gree-Jack) M- £25 a-side is a great up-tempo Jackson-5 sounding 70s dancer. The b-side is interesting as well. It seems quite rare. Not listed in Manship.

-The Teques "Why Must It Be/If I Could" (Star-vue) EX £4 don't let the price fool you. Two great sides of 70s soul.

-William Bell "Tryin' to Love Two/If Sex was All We Had" (Mercury) M- £3 nice 70s tune. Here you have the Dutch issue with a unique picture sleeve.

-Lady Margaret & The Stovall Sisters "If It Is Let It Be/Running the Wrong Way" (Gemini) M- £10

-Johnnie Taylor "You're the Best In the World/Disco Lady" (cbs) EX £6 Great 70s soul in "You're the best....". Dutch issue with picture sleeve.

-George Freeman "The Moment You Came Into My Life/I'm Your Dancing Man" (Kool) M- £12 great 70s tune on obscure label.

-Tyrone St. German "In a World So Cold/Don't Cop No Attitude" (Morning Dove) M- £12

-Bobby Moore "Try to Hold On/Disco" (Scepter) EX £8 Great 70s tune. Close to M-.

-Moments "Nine Times/When the Morning Comes" (Stang) EX £6 great, cheap 70s tune. Close to nm.

-Monday After "Merry-Go-Round/Part 2" (Buddah) M- £10 nice 70s tune.

-Tavares "Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel/Part 2" (Capitol) EX/VG+ £3 Wonderful 70s soul tune. Danish issue with picture sleeve.

-Ruby Winters "Sweetheart Things/Guess Who" (Diamond) EX+ £6 Great northern dancer.

-Ron Preyer "If You Don't Want My Love/Baltimore" (Shock) M- £10

-Ivy Jo "I Remember When (dedicated To Beverly)/Sorry Is a Sorry Word" (V.I.P.) M- £5

Edited by Preben
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!