Yorksoultrain Xmas Party

Hi Harry been rooting for my Jessie James be good to hear it on Boxing day

Yeh saw a couple on shout stu, but went for the DC label, great record as you say not heard it for ages, by the way for all those who have sent me messages this is NOT A TICKET DO!!!! we have done it that way in the past but was a bit of a waste of time last year so folks its £5.00 ON THE DOOR CAPACITY IS A VERY HOT 200, SO BE EARLY.

HAVE A GREAT XMAS EVERYBODY:thumbup:

Edited by HARRY CROSBY
  • Replies 69
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Coming over for this, as last year's Boxing Day event was SUPERB! Brought along 2 non-soulies last year, and they thought it was best night out they had all year.

Looking forward to seeing you again mate, HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT XMAS, see you boxing night if your early we all meet in the bay horse pub opposite the crescent for a warm up drink or twowhistling.gifwhistling.gifthumbup.gif

Guest yorksoultrain

:king:well its nearly here sat just round the corner and the fever is starting

to rise thanks to all that have supported us through 2009 and we're gonna

have a ball boxing day the party goes on an on

merry xmas & happy new year

love dave & mary :good::good::good::good::good:

king.gifwell its nearly here sat just round the corner and the fever is starting

to rise thanks to all that have supported us through 2009 and we're gonna

have a ball boxing day the party goes on an on

merry xmas & happy new year

love dave & mary good.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Well at least you`ll get one day off driving that taxi dave. And the same from us many thanks to all who have supported us thru 2009. Really looking forward to 2010 some intresting guest dj`s [see original post for dates dj`s] ALL THE VERY BEST FOR XMAS & THE NEW YEAR-HARRY & DIthumbup.gif

Guest yorksoultrain

Well at least you`ll get one day off driving that taxi dave. And the same from us many thanks to all who have supported us thru 2009. Really looking forward to 2010 some intresting guest dj`s [see original post for dates dj`s] ALL THE VERY BEST FOR XMAS & THE NEW YEAR-HARRY & DIthumbup.gif

two harry you forgotten darlington sun ha ha xxxx

Hi gang :wave: being an over excited nutter at xmas time , i've been extremely busy :yes: but now i'm here and its only 2 :sleep3: till xmas party time , cant wait to see you all , and have some xmas spirit (southern comfort preferably whistling ) so see ya then with xmas bells on xxxxxxx

Guest topcatnumpty1

Compliments of the season to you all ---can,t make my annual trip to York,but we,ll see sum of you,s in Darlo,the next night!!

Best

T.C. and Rani

Guest yorksoultrain

thumbup.gifat last been all day printing cd track lists and flyers for feb

finished now so the party starts first drink coming up here we go

see you all soonthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Source Advert