Ibstock Soul Club

tosspot

Really looking forward to the christmas soul build up at the welfare, looks like i'm going to park my records up after this one til the next one in 2010, can anyone lend me a duster to get the cobwebs off them...lol, just a shame Lynn can't be there after all the hard work shes put in creating the fliers

Hope to see you there

Robwhistling.gif

• Replies 15
  • Views 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Really looking forward to the christmas soul build up at the welfare, looks like i'm going to park my records up after this one til the next one in 2010, can anyone lend me a duster to get the cobwebs off them...lol, just a shame Lynn can't be there after all the hard work shes put in creating the fliers

Hope to see you there

Robwhistling

oh & if anybody has any requests, let me know & try to find 'em :wicked:

Rob

Guest SteveJohnston

oh & if anybody has any requests, let me know & try to find 'em wicked.gif

Rob

A request from me Rob ...........You can get the first five rounds in mate thumbup.gif

Hope Lynn is feeling up to geting out and about soon :rolleyes: x x x there for Lynn Rob not you!

Steve J

A request from me Rob ...........You can get the first five rounds in mate thumbup.gif

Hope Lynn is feeling up to geting out and about soon thumbsup.gif x x x there for Lynn Rob not you!

Steve J

i'll get the 1st round in matey, then we'll sponge of richard johnboxing.gif te he, if the les chansonettes turns up i'll give it a spinwhistling.gif lolwicked.gif

Rob

Guest SteveJohnston

i'll get the 1st round in matey, then we'll sponge of richard johnboxing.gif te he, if the les chansonettes turns up i'll give it a spinwhistling.gif lolwicked.gif

Rob

if the les chansonettes turns up i'll give it a spin :lol: ..... fookin hell Rob that is why you need to sponge of Richard rolleyes.gif

To right you can give it a spin mate good.gif

Guest SteveJohnston

talking of the shrine label, how about ray pollard- this time?, then finish with the drifter?thumbsup.gif

Them three track alone are worth the entrance fee mate :yes:

How about spinin a "blue onion" with a bit of "inspirations" to give it that "midas" touch.......I take it "you wish is my command" :D

Edited by SteveJohnston

Them three track alone are worth the entrance fee mate yes.gif

How about spinin a "blue onion" with a bit of "inspirations" to give it that "midas" touch.......I take it "you wish is my command" whistling.gif

if i can find it then i'll put it in my box, i've got the entire midas collection, tho' that buggar cost me £50 from manship circa '95 whistling.gif

Guest SteveJohnston

if i can find it then i'll put it in my box, i've got the entire midas collection, tho' that buggar cost me £50 from manship circa '95 whistling.gif

Rob get finding mate thats the kind off track we are looking to play at the Stute come January 16th

Guest Northern PhanTom

Hope to see you there

Robwhistling.gif

Can't comment on the soul night dude!

But we got one of our dogs from "Ibstock"

And he is "COOL"

SNM

Tom

frusty2.gif

Guest SteveJohnston

with this weather about i hope nobody wants to hear ski'ing in the snowlaugh.gif , richard may have it by wigans ovation tho' ...lol wicked.gif

If this weather keeps up mate Ski'ing the snow is the only way anyone will get there!!! :lol:

Steve

Edited by SteveJohnston

Hi Rob,

Scanned through this thread and then looked on the events calendar but couldn't find a date for the night or an address for the venue! By the last couple of posts I think it's tonight?? Which I can't do as I'm feeling rough today but if you could let me have the dates for 2010 then I'll get myself over thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Adam.

Source Advert