Tarnlad

Trades Club Barnsley

Great Nightthumbup.gif well worth braveing the slightly cool weather for, some brilliant tunes , kept the floor busy allnight . Thought that Jockey bloke did ok , carn't help thinking i've seen him before somewhereg.gif . Merry Christmas Team Tarn, roll on Boxing day, and the Metrodome

Great Nightthumbup.gif well worth braveing the slightly cool weather for, some brilliant tunes , kept the floor busy allnight . Thought that Jockey bloke did ok , carn't help thinking i've seen him before somewhereg.gif . Merry Christmas Team Tarn, roll on Boxing day, and the Metrodome

Would that be Jockey Wilson??

great nite.

great music.great company.thumbup.gif

merry christmas n a soulfull 2010 to you.

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.