"i've Always Been In Love With You"

Guest Kolla

Guest Kolla

Does anyone have a copy of

Daddy Maxfield's "I've Always Been In Love With You?" - think it's on UA ???

Lou Natkin of Daddy Maxfield is over in Ireland at the moment and needs it for an interview he's doing on Dundalk FM 107. Wondering if anyone might have a copy of "I've Always Been In Love With You?" they can lend him.

Lou wil be in Ireland until 4th August. He's not had a chance to visit Dublin yet but wants to come down to Sleepless Nights if it's on (when's the next one). If any Soul-Sourcers can help out with a copy of the record that would be great. PM me and I'll pass on Lou's contact details.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Kolla

and Lou if you get this.

The next Sleepless Nights is this fri 22nd in The Hub, Eustace St. temple Bar Dublin (9.30 to 2.30).

I have a copy of IABILWY that I've been playing here for the past 18 months or so.

Not trying to be smart here but I'm not in the habit of lending out records........specially those that took me a long time to get and was lucky to find. I'm sure you understand!!!! I wouldn't even do it for my best mates, so please don't think it's anything personal.

However we'd love to see you down at SN on fri and if you like I can give you a copy on CD to use on the radio show.........no problem there.

if you can't make it down then just send me your postal details and I'll try to get it to you

Best

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert