Haiti Charity Night?

Guest bobby's girl

Guest bobby's girl

Just wondered if anyone out there is planning to put on a Haiti relief fund charity night?

If there's anything taking place in the Cheshire/Staffs/South Yorks area could you please let me know?

If there isn't anything planned, can I gently tug at the heartstrings of the deejay population out there, and suggest you haul your a***s into gear, and set something up whistling

I know a few soulies around and about who'd be happy to support you!

Cheers.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just wondered if anyone out there is planning to put on a Haiti relief fund charity night?

If there's anything taking place in the Cheshire/Staffs/South Yorks area could you please let me know?

If there isn't anything planned, can I gently tug at the heartstrings of the deejay population out there, and suggest you haul your a***s into gear, and set something up whistling

I know a few soulies around and about who'd be happy to support you!

Cheers.

It's awful isn't it Rach, I have had much trouble going anywhere near the news over the last few days as a mother of small children. It really is as bad as it gets!

Maybe a few nights will have a whipround on the night this weekend and we will all maybe dig a a little and send a bit of what we can afford. Sounds like the sooner the better according to yesterdays' Le Monde (it's the only paper I buy cos of my course...pretentious moi??)

Edited by Reg
Social source share

My next event falls on Valentines 13th Feb so we organised to support the Heart Unit at Northern General Hospital - thought better had seeing as they successfully did a quadruple heart bypass on my resident DJ Keith :wave:

I'm sure you appreciate the forward planning that goes on well prior to the event night BUT I'll see if I can do some bucket rattling to support this worthy cause for Haiti - can't promise but if you don't try you'll never know. :ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert