One That Got Away

Guest Don

Ok, Northern Soul is in my blood. I'm a white boy with a "soul core" I have loved Northern Soul music as long as I can remember. Al Wilson, Del Capris, The Pete Klint Quintet just to name a few. I've been searching for "Bye Bye, So Long" by Rod Bristow for many years. I found it here currently posted by Mike Jacques. I would like to talk to you, Mike. I know it's also currently on Ebay for the selling price of $100 for the 7 inch. He claims it's mint. I want it very much but it wouldn't matter if it was in gold as $100 is a little too rich for my blood. Actually, I'd be just as happy with a downloaded copy from someone, if that's legal of course. Please don't dismiss my request so quickly. If you have this copy or can help me, I am willing to pay...just not $100. Peace to all!

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest shaunthesheep

Ok, Northern Soul is in my blood. I'm a white boy with a "soul core" I have loved Northern Soul music as long as I can remember. Al Wilson, Del Capris, The Pete Klint Quintet just to name a few. I've been searching for "Bye Bye, So Long" by Rod Bristow for many years. I found it here currently posted by Mike Jacques. I would like to talk to you, Mike. I know it's also currently on Ebay for the selling price of $100 for the 7 inch. He claims it's mint. I want it very much but it wouldn't matter if it was in gold as $100 is a little too rich for my blood. Actually, I'd be just as happy with a downloaded copy from someone, if that's legal of course. Please don't dismiss my request so quickly. If you have this copy or can help me, I am willing to pay...just not $100. Peace to all!

If i can suss out how to use refosoul i'll put it on there for you over the weekend or p.m. me with your address and i'll send you a c.d with it on.

Taf

P.s. What a great tune:thumbup:

Social source share

Hi,

I have a copy of this in ex condition, may be tempted to part with it, pm me if you are interested.

rob h.

Hi Rob,

Thanks. I might be interested. What kind of money are we talking about here?

Social source share

this tune is already in refosoul but do not know how to post up the link,:unsure::ph34r:

Hi. Yes, I saw this in refosoul but the copy sounds a bit poor, especially in the very beginning.

Social source share

Source Advert