Bishopstoke Memorial Hall, Near Southampton

Guest Dave Mortimore

Guest Dave Mortimore

. As always Bishopstoke is on during the second Saturday of every even numbered month.

. So although I haven't seen a flyer, I like many others will be there on a word of mouth/knowledge of the scheduling basis.

. The thing is, apart from Keith Barnes opening and Toddy closing the proceedings, does anyone know who is D.J.ing on Saturday?

. I suppose, for those who have never been to this venue, that I should mention that it finishes at 1 a.m. and it's £5 entry. You bring your own refreshments, although there is a pub next door and that the hall has a large faultless wooden dancefloor.

• Replies 5
  • Views 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

. As always Bishopstoke is on during the second Saturday of every even numbered month.

. So although I haven't seen a flyer, I like many others will be there on a word of mouth/knowledge of the scheduling basis.

. The thing is, apart from Keith Barnes opening and Toddy closing the proceedings, does anyone know who is D.J.ing on Saturday?

. I suppose, for those who have never been to this venue, that I should mention that it finishes at 1 a.m. and it's £5 entry. You bring your own refreshments, although there is a pub next door and that the hall has a large faultless wooden dancefloor.

Hi Dave,

I was informed last saturday that entrance was now £6.Will try to find out who's dj'ing.

Guest Chris B

Hi Dave

I got a flyer in the post. The D'J's are Keith Barnes ( Bognor ), Mark Swift, Chris Thorley and Toddy, so should be a good mix of music.

There is always a good crowd and this is one of the better dance floors in the South in terms of size and quality.

Hope to see you there, but my knee is playing me up.

I should have taken it a bit easier at the Belverdere last week.

Tried sitting down for a bit last week, but soon as some good tunes came up could not resist the floor.

I dont like just to stand/ sit around when good music is playing.

Maybe just come for a couple of hours.

Hope to see you and Jan and rest of gang on Saturday.

All best

Chris

I was told at last Railway club in December.Whoever told me and I can't remember who said it was something to do with the later finish.

Maybe someone can confirm about entrance?

cheers dave....toddy has always over run till 00.30 so an extra pound for another 30 mins is a bit steep...imvho

Source Advert