Help Wanted With Valuation Please

Guest woolie mark

Guest woolie mark

what's the current going-rate for this please?

i've got a copy of this I want to sell and I haven't a clue what to ask for it

thanks in anticipation of some helpful advice :hatsoff2:

DEWEY JEFFRIES- WHEN NO ONE CARED -

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest woolie mark

bout £80- 100

i was thinking a bit more than that, cos it was going for that about a year or two ago and it seems to be getting a lot more plays recently....am i being a bit over-optimistic?

Social source share

i was thinking a bit more than that, cos it was going for that about a year or two ago and it seems to be getting a lot more plays recently....am i being a bit over-optimistic?

I'm afraid so. Quite a few have turned up over the last couple of years (might be one o the reasons why it's getting a bit more plays here and there).

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

I'm afraid so. Quite a few have turned up over the last couple of years (might be one o the reasons why it's getting a bit more plays here and there).

Thanks for all the replies on this guys thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest Brett F

I used to like this, then went totally off it, then last Sunday i heard at the fabulous Doncaster Horse & Groom event and it sounded brilliant...

Social source share

A few hundred turned up in New York a couple of years ago and a guy was selling them on-line and on Ebay. Think most of those have now gone. I've always thought this is a real class record, as It relies so much on his ability to sing due to the sparse backing track.

I think it's worth £100 all day and in a few years will probably be worth a fair bith more.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert