Set Sale - 12 Records - 70S & Xover

I accept PayPal (and I don't add fees), but I am also open for other payment options if you have something else in mind.

Shipping is from Denmark, and it costs £4 to post one-three records within Europe. If you live outside Europe or want to buy more than three records, then please get in touch to get prices for postage.

Please note that the sound clips are NOT necessarily from the actual records for sale. If you are in doubt about the condition and want to hear the actual record, then I will record it for you.

PM or e-mail at: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

RamonaKing.jpg

- Ramona King "I Choose You/A Few Years Later" (Soul Set) EX SOLD A-side is just a brilliant 70s soul tune. When I posted this in the audio section about a year ago, the response was great. Just check the sound clip. The b-side is also pretty good. I have graded this one conservatively, and the sound is very clean.

LISTEN: RAMONA KING - I CHOOSE YOU - SOUL SET -

LISTEN: RAMONA KING - A FEW YEARS LATER - SOUL SET -

CindyThePlaymates.jpg

- Cindy & The Playmates "Now That School Is Thru/Instrumental" (Jay Pee) EX+ £20 Great, rare 70s soul tune. £75 in the guides and there is a VG copy at £30 on Manship's site.

LISTEN: CINDY & THE PLAYMATES - NOW THAT SCHOOL IS THRU - JAY PEE -

chocolatesyrup.jpg

- Chocolate Syrup "Goodness of Love/Stop Your Crying" (Avco) EX £15 this is the rarer issue with "Goodness of Love", which is not on the DJ copies. Two great sides of 70s soul.

LISTEN: CHOCOLATE SYRUP - THE GOODNESS OF LOVE - AVCO EMBASSY -

LISTEN: CHOCOLATE SYRUP - STOP YOUR CRYIN' - AVCO EMBASSY -

IMG_0003.jpg

- The Ideals "I Got Lucky (When I Found You)/Tell Her I Apologize" (St. Lawrence) EX+ £12

LISTEN: THE IDEALS - I GOT LUCKY (WHEN I FOUND YOU) -

FreddieHughes-1.jpg

- Freddie Hughes "I Gotta Keep My Bluff In/Natural Man" (Wand) EX+ £10 wonderful xover tune.

LISTEN: FREDDIE HUGHES-BLUFF IN-WAND -

OddsEndsscan1.jpg

- The Odds and Ends "Let Me Try / Foot Track" (Today) M- £15 Great 70s northern.

LISTEN: THE ODDS AND ENDS - LET ME TRY - TODAY -

InsideOutScan.jpg

- Inside Out "Take a Chance / Instr." (Home) M- £15 great 70s stepper with female vocal.

LISTEN: INSIDE OUT - TAKE A CHANCE - HOME -

JaneenJordanScan.jpg

- Janeen Jordan "Mr. Magic Man / Dream Tonight" (Lyndell) M- £15 Great, underrated 70s tune.

LISTEN: JANEEN JORDAN - MR. MAGIC MAN - LYNDELL -

LindaCliffordScan-1.jpg

- Linda Clifford March Across the Land/(It's Gonna Be) A Long Long Winter" (Paramount) EX+ £15 Great 70s tune penned by Leroy Hutson.

LISTEN: LINDA CLIFFORD - MARCH ACROSS THE LAND - PARAMOUNT -

LittleDionPic.jpg

- Little Dion "One Day I'll Marry You/Yes We Can-Can" (Capitol) M- £20 this is the rarer issue with "One Day I'll Marry You". Books at £50. This is a very fine, well preserved copy.

LISTEN: LITTLE DION - ONE DAY I'LL MARRY YOU - CAPITOL -

BettyeScott-1.jpg

- Bettye Scott and the Del-Vetts "Good Feeling/Down, Down, Down" (Teako) M- £15 Great, recommended 70s tune.

LISTEN: BETTYE SCOTT AND THE DEL-VETTS - GOOD FEELING - TEAKO -

DabanairsScan.jpg

- Debanairs "Feel Alright/Everything I Need" (W-BS) M- £15 Northern girl group with two good sides.

LISTEN: DEBANAIRS - FEEL ALRIGHT - W-BS -

Edited by Preben
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!