Lou Ragland/great Lakes Orchestra,jackey Beavers,incredibles, Jackie & The Tonettes

Neil Rushton

THE PROOF OF YOUR LOVE - JACKIE & THE TONETTS (D-TOWN) £70

(Mike Hanks at his uncompromising best - this is so good he released it on D-Town and Wheelsville. A bargain at this price and a really good record)

TRYING TO GET TO YOU GIRL - JACKEY BEAVERS (UK JAY BOY) £25

(This is stone mint. Have had this in stock since it was released and it was tucked away where it should not have been. Never had a stylus on it, disc had some condensation marks from storage but they have all come off nicely.One of the great 70's Northern sounds)

I CAN'T GET OVER LOSING YOUR LOVE/I Love You (FOR SENTMENTAL REASONS) - THE INCREDIBLES (AUDIO ARTS) £20

(Just been plauying their amazing album which for some reason "I Can't Get Over" didn't make, even though flip side did. Maybe because the label had also released it credited to The Remarkables? Anyway it's tha sun drenched uptempo Hollywood sound at its' best, brilliant record, every collection should have one, especially at this price)

DIDN'T I TELL YOU - LOU RAGLAND (UK INFERNO) £30

(Lou supplied this to be b side to his live version of "I Travel Alone" credited as Lou Ragland, is exactly the same as version he recorded and released as Great Lakes Orchestra. A UK release that everyone missed - including me and I released it without ever appreciating how good his throwaway b side was.Wish I had box loads but I haven't!- just a handful of singles..Got a horrible feeling most were thrown away and it was only a small run press in first place anyway. £100 as Great Lakes Orchestra USA release. Great record)

Please PM to reserve.

Edited by NeilRushton1
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source