Best List Of Rare Records You Will Ever See?

Quinvy

***** PLEASE DON'T PM ME YET, THE LIST AIN'T READY *****

Morning campers, this is an update on my records for sale. I have done most of the work, recorded soundfiles onto my pc and am just finishing off the list, grading/pricing. I was going to send out Cd's, but am thinking of trying a podcast so that you can listen to all the tunes before buying. This should save on time effort and money. If however you don't have the facilities to listen on line, I will still do Cd's but I will have to charge for them. Sorry but it's 3 Cd's plus post and envolopes, and I am unemployed.....

Not sure on date of list yet, but it'll be sooner rather than later, and I'll probably let the auction run for 4 weeks, just to give people time to get some dosh together. There's roughly 47 auction items and 76 set sale 45's, so like I said before, get saving, robbing, selling your body or selling your body parts, whatever it takes, you don't want to miss these records.

Also had a couple of enquiries from people interested in buying the lot. So yeh, if you've seriously got the money I'll sell the lot no worries.

Thanks, Phil.

Edited by Phil Kowalski
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic