Boogaloosoul - May 8Th London

Big thanks to everyone who turned up to make March's Boogaloo a really special night. Great atmosphere and great music played by all. Next Boogaloosoul is on 8th May and should be another packer of a night. Great new venue with a big shiney dancefloor. What more could you ask for, eh?

Djs on the night are Alfie and Chillie (Crown Southampton) and Bunny (Kent Soul Club) Warren Boogaloo, Little Ian and Steve Clegg

Only £5 on the door - 8.00 'till .00

We are at:

Greenwich Town Social Club

2-12 Blackwall Lane

London SE10 0AN

There's plenty of parking outside

e-mail - boogaloosoul@yahoo.co.uk or call Warren on 07838 181 375

• Replies 11
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Big thanks to everyone who turned up to make March's Boogaloo a really special night. Great atmosphere and great music played by all. Next Boogaloosoul is on 8th May and should be another packer of a night. Great new venue with a big shiney dancefloor. What more could you ask for, eh?

Djs on the night are Alfie and Chillie (Crown Southampton) and Bunny (Kent Soul Club) Warren Boogaloo, Little Ian and Steve Clegg

We are at:

2-12 Blackwall Lane

London SE10 0AN

Hi Warren hope your well....thumbsup.gif

Really looking forward to this...can't wait...:D

It looks like a good few of us are coming up from sunny southampton...:yes:

Bring it on...:thumbup:

see ya soon...

Alfie

Edited by alfie00soul

Don't forget folks I'm doing the Cheap as Chips hour to set things off and there'll be a free CD of cheap underplayed quality soul for those that get there before 8.45. Judging from the response that the set and the CD had from the last Boogaloosoul it was a definitely a success so looking forward to the next one.

We are at:

2-12 Blackwall Lane

London SE10 0AN

Gonna be a cracking night i just know it...yes.gif

Can't wait...thumbsup.gif

Guest ciara

It's my birthday next Wednesday so I'm celebrating on Saturday Boogaloo style. Brandy and bottle of cokes all round.:beer:

Good morning soulies...thumbsup.gif

Records all sorted got a couple of newies to try out...yes.gif

Meeting up with some soulies from Cambridge to night...really looking forward to spinning some choons for you guys...gonna be a cracking night indeed i just know it...

see you all later...

alfie

Guest GingerDave

Good morning soulies...:shades:

Records all sorted got a couple of newies to try out...yes.gif

Meeting up with some soulies from Cambridge to night...really looking forward to spinning some choons for you guys...gonna be a cracking night indeed i just know it...

see you all later...

alfie

Have a good one Alfie i know your gonna enjoy yourself, good venue and good ppl just sorry i can't be there tonight Dave :thumbsup:
Guest kent soul club

Should I stay or should I go?huh.gif

The missus has done her back insad.gif but I really want to go. But I know she really wanted to go as well!

Hmmm, decisions, decisions...

Source Advert