Top Northern @ The Park Social 1St / 2Nd Of May

Hi everybody,

as you can see from the title, 50 this month, so got family & close friend's coming over as well this time.

Got Tom & Derek DJ'ing on Saturday the 1st as well as a few fellow DJ's to entertain us with some superb Northern sound's :thumbsup:whistling.gif:yes: . If you were at The Robin Hood last week & heard some of the tune's Tom & Derek were playing, awesome does'nt discrbe their spot... :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sunday afternoon's chill out day, with guest's Av & Pete, Gary Smith & Waggy, plus myself (if i'm not hung over) & Chris, had a crackin' afternoon last month so.... :thumbup: :thumbup::thumbup: For more info & direction's check out the flyer below or the Event's Calender for the 1st & 2nd of May.

Be early it's gonna be a belter, all welcome (but not you Dave), keep watching this blog for more new's, update's, banter & laugh's :thumbsup::thumbup::rolleyes::lol: , see you all soon, cheer's Woody & Chris beer.gifbeer.gif .

Edited by Streight Up
  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest chris

Hey Dave son, who are you trying to kid, only 50!

Tell the truth mate you'll feel a lot better for it, honest.rolleyes.gif

I know you spent some time in the Her Majesties forces, so I did a bit of detective work and tracked down your service record.

My god, it was interesting reading. I was amazed to find you actually took part in world war II. Don't deny it, I've got the photographic evidence to proove it.laugh.gif

davesoldierwearycopy.jpg

Chris...thumbsup.gif

I know you spent some time in the Her Majesties forces, so I did a bit of detective work and tracked down your service record.

My god, it was interesting reading. I was amazed to find you actually took part in world war II. Don't deny it, I've got the photographic evidence to proove it.laugh.gif

davesoldierwearycopy.jpg

Chris...thumbsup.gif

Yeh thank's for that Chris (swine :lol: ),

i wondered when the insult's about me being 50 (even though i don't look it :lol: ) would start :lol: . Any minute now i'm expecting The Randy Brandy Sisters extracting their revenge on me for all the time's i've wound them up & took the mick rolleyes.gif:lol: , every thing come's to those who wait eh girl's :thumbup: :thumbup: , try & be on your best behaviour next Saturday, please :hatsoff2: . Realy looking forward to Saturday, they'll be load's top sound's being played by all the guest DJ's whistling.gif:shades::yes: , can't wait :thumbup: .

Anyway keep em' coming, i can take it :boxing:, see you all soon, Woody :thumbsup: .

Edited by Streight Up

LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING A FEW TUNES ON SATURDAY TO CELEBRATE DAVE'S 50TH BIRTHDAY & THEN AGAIN ON SUNDAY AT THE CHILL-OUT thumbup.gif

PETE

Hi Pete,

yeh looking forward to you & Av playing a few tune's on Saturday along with some close personal friend's, it's gonna be great :):thumbup: .

Also looking forward to Sunday afternoon with you & Av again, plus Gary & Waggy, should be a great afternoon whistling.gif:thumbup: .

Nice speaking to you this morning Pete, glad you had a nice holiday, see you both at the weekend, Dave :thumbsup: .

Guest elnel

Eyup woody my buddy ,I read your war memoirs ,Hitler my part in his downfall it was called , see ya sat you old bugger ,therel be bluebirds over the white cliffs of dover , I was in the gerkins .:ph34r: xxx Love ya matey

Eyup woody my buddy ,I read your war memoirs ,Hitler my part in his downfall it was called , see ya sat you old bugger ,therel be bluebirds over the white cliffs of dover , I was in the gerkins .ph34r.gif xxx Love ya matey

Yeh love you too Neil,

"El Nel The Infidel", i thought it was " F " Troop you & Tony was in Neil :ohmy:laugh.gif . Realy glad you can make Saturday Neil, it would'nt be the same without you there :unsure: . Hope you've got some more of your great one liner's to make us all laugh & pep thing's up :lol::ohmy::hatsoff2: .

Lookin' forward to the weekend very much now :lol::unsure::thumbup: , see you soon pal, Woody :yes: .

Edited by Streight Up
Guest Barry Holland

thumbsup.gif Ey up Dave, after the mix-up with dates you had, you know that, unfortunately, we can't make it saturday. sad.gif You know we would have loved to be there and to play a few tunes for you, but have a great night anyway, beer.gif we know you will. beer.gif I can't say too much 'cos i'll catch you up in August.thumbsup.gif What a great vintage year 1960 was, hey mate. thumbsup.gif All the best, and we hope everything goes ok for you, top man. hatsoff2.gif Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF.thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Aye up Woody looking foward to saturday mate me and Kate will be over around 8 oclock Gonna bring my happy birthday record with me so we can sing you happy birthday strippers booked for 9.00 pm also. LOL :yes::wink:

thumbsup.gif Ey up Dave, after the mix-up with dates you had, you know that, unfortunately, we can't make it saturday. sad.gif You know we would have loved to be there and to play a few tunes for you, but have a great night anyway, beer.gif we know you will. beer.gif I can't say too much 'cos i'll catch you up in August.thumbsup.gif What a great vintage year 1960 was, hey mate. thumbsup.gif All the best, and we hope everything goes ok for you, top man. hatsoff2.gif Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF.thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Hello Ann & Barry,

yeh got to agree, 60 was a vintage year were'nt it :thumbup::lol: . I would have loved you & Ann to be there Saturday you know that, you're two of my favorite people you know that too (you're all my favorite's realy :lol: ). We'll definately be together on "your" 50th later in the year, got it sorted already, infact i'll be over to the KGB later on next month, looking forward to a usual great night with you :lol:beer.gifwhistling.gif:thumbup: .

Thank's for kind word's both of you, can't wait to see you soon, Dave :ohmy: .

Aye up Woody looking foward to saturday mate me and Kate will be over around 8 oclock Gonna bring my happy birthday record with me so we can sing you happy birthday strippers booked for 9.00 pm also. LOL yes.gifwink.gif

Hi Kate & Al,

no, no, not the Birthday record Al :lol: , don't mind the Stripper's though :thumbup::lol: . Can't wait to see you both on Saturday, should be a good night. Quite a few coming from work & some from my younger day's who i have'nt seen for year's, people from the scene as well from all round the country :lol:whistling.gif:P:lol::thumbup:thumbup.gif .

Lookin' forward to it no end, thank's for getting in touch pal, you & Kate are alway's there for me are'nt you, see you Saturday, Woody :ohmy: .

Guest Soul On A Stick

biggrin.gifParklands Charity Soul Crew, will be there Dave .

See you all Saturday ,looking forward to this thumbup.gifwave.gif

Edited by Soul On A Stick
Guest BrandySistaShirl

Yeh thank's for that Chris (swine :laugh: ),

i wondered when the insult's about me being 50 (even though i don't look it :laugh: ) would start :laugh: . Any minute now i'm expecting The Randy Brandy Sisters extracting their revenge on me for all the time's i've wound them up & took the mick :rolleyes::laugh: , every thing come's to those who wait eh girl's :thumbup::thumbup: , try & be on your best behaviour next Saturday, please :hypocrite: . Realy looking forward to Saturday, they'll be load's top sound's being played by all the guest DJ's whistlingwhistlingwhistling , can't wait :thumbup: .

Anyway keep em' coming, i can take it :boxing:, see you all soon, Woody thumbsup.gif .

:yes:

KEEP YOUR TIN HAT ON WOODY....:D:D

BUT I THINK U WILL NEED MORE THAN THAT LUVVY.:yes::yes: X

biggrin.gifParklands Charity Soul Crew, will be there Dave .

See you all Saturday ,looking forward to this thumbup.gifwave.gif

Hi Paul,

nice to here from you buddy, nice speaking to you on phone yesterday :lol: . Hope you managed to get to Drax & had a good night thumbup.gif , as i said on the phone plenty of rest today ready for tonight :ohmy::yes::lol::lol: , don't forget to ring me just as you're setting off :lol: .

Nice one Paul, see you later, Dave :no: .

yes.gif

KEEP YOUR TIN HAT ON WOODY....biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

BUT I THINK U WILL NEED MORE THAN THAT LUVVY.yes.gifyes.gif X

Hi Angel :yes:,

yep got my hat firmly on my head & keeping my head down, trying to dodge any enemy fire :thumbsup::lol:. Knew you'd be in touch before the week was out, looking forward to seeing you & Adrian tonight :D :D , should be a belter :hatsoff2: .

See you both later, Dave :hatsoff2: .

HI DAVE

LOOKING FORWARD TO CELEBRATING Y0UR BIG 50 THIS WEEKEND IN SUNNY DONNY!!:wave:

SEE YOU SATURDAY BIRTHDAY BOY.biggrin.gif

AV

Hi Av,

You & Pete have a goodun' to night :g:. Wish Cpt Mannering's older brother a Happy Birthday from me :yes: and see you two tomorrow for the Sunday session :yes:

Don

Guest Barry Holland

davesoldierwearycopy.jpg

Chris...thumbsup.gif

Is this your passport photo?

Don't tell 'im Pike.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hi Av,

You & Pete have a goodun' to night :wave:. Wish Cpt Mannering's older brother a Happy Birthday from me :lol: and see you two tomorrow for the Sunday session :g:

Don

Get ready,

you're for it on Sunday Kitchin :yes::lol: . Cheer's pal, hope you & Gerri are both ok :D :D , see you soon, Woody :yes: .

What a great vintage year 1960 was. thumbsup.gif

It was Dave & Barry - The year I got my first pair of long school trousers (I was 10) laugh.gifblush.gif

Not long now Dave to 2 days of celebrations yes.gif

See you tonight wave.gif

Pete

You're giving the game away Pete :g: , you don't look a day over 65 :yes: .

Hope you're ok & all sorted for later :wave: , see you in a bit, Dave :yes: .

Hi Av,

You & Pete have a goodun' to night thumbsup.gif. Wish Cpt Mannering's older brother a Happy Birthday from me laugh.gif and see you two tomorrow for the Sunday session thumbsup.gif

Don

HELLO MY GOOD BUDDY wave.gif

CHAUFFEUR PICKING YOU UP AT 12.00. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO AN AFTERNOON OF RARE/UNDERPLAYED TUNES.thumbup.gif

GREAT NIGHT LAST NIGHT CELEBRATING DAVE'S 50 YEARS YOUNG BIRTHDAY AT THIS GREAT VENUE!! NOT SURE WHAT STATE DAVE WILL BE IN TODAY AFTER TOO MANY OF THESE!!! beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif SURE HE WILL FEEL BETTER WITH A FEW MORE TODAY!!!beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

JUST WAITING FOR PETE TO DO HIS HAIR - SEE YOU SOON.thumbsup.gif

AV

HELLO MY GOOD BUDDY wave.gif

CHAUFFEUR PICKING YOU UP AT 12.00. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO AN AFTERNOON OF RARE/UNDERPLAYED TUNES.thumbup.gif

GREAT NIGHT LAST NIGHT CELEBRATING DAVE'S 50 YEARS YOUNG BIRTHDAY AT THIS GREAT VENUE!! NOT SURE WHAT STATE DAVE WILL BE IN TODAY AFTER TOO MANY OF THESE!!! beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif SURE HE WILL FEEL BETTER WITH A FEW MORE TODAY!!!beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

JUST WAITING FOR PETE TO DO HIS HAIR - SEE YOU SOON.thumbsup.gif

AV

Hi Av,

Just hoovering up and washing the pots :D See you two soon, looking forward to a great afternoon :no:

Don

DAY 2 OF DAVE'S 50TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS KICKS OFF AT 12 TODAY beer.gifbeer.gifthumbsup.gif

LOOKING FOWARD TO PLAYING & HEARING SOME GREAT CHILL-OUT TUNES yes.gif

JUST WAITING FOR AV TO FINISH WHATEVER LADIES HAVE TO DO WHEN GOING OUT laugh.gif (ME I WAS READY IN 10 MINUTES)wink.gif

SEE YOU SOON wave.gif

PETE

Source Advert