Blue Lagoon Portsmouth (19Th June)

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thats right guys weve heard that there will be quite alot turning up hopefully giving it a great atmosphere !

See you there:D

Sounds like a good plan- nice to catch up with you all. Be all the better if England get a result on Friday!

Matt are you looking for a draw!!!! its Algeria top team !!!

Mark- it depends on which team turns up- it's like watching Bristol City on a larger scale! pity the goalkeeper doesn't come from Leicester City like Gordon Banks or Peter Shilton!

Guest Dave Mortimore

Mark- it depends on which team turns up- it's like watching Bristol City on a larger scale! pity the goalkeeper doesn't come from Leicester City like Gordon Banks or Peter Shilton!

. Remember Matt, those great keepers also both played for Stoke. That is, when The Potters had real footballing teams.

Any idea on the bar prices ? and the talc policy smile.gif

BAR PRICES WERE ALWAYS GOOD WHEN THIS EVENT USED TO RUN ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AND TALC WAS ALWAYS OK BACK THEN TOO BUT BEST CHECK WHEN YOU GET THERE

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

Guest Glynn Jones

Any idea on the bar prices ? and the talc policy smile.gif

Last time I was in there (a year or more ago) they had signs forbidding talc.ohmy.gif I had to explain to all my "normal" mates why you would use it.rolleyes.gif

Out of interest when was the last blue lagoon ? was it the mid 90's :huh:

id say early 9ts...keith and maxine woon took the venue over when johhny rolfe pulled out

the blue lagoon was a leading light in the south of england and many top djs played there...breaking lots of top tunes

great venue and tunes to match

moldie

Guest jsmeds

Ah johnny rolfe ! remember riding to gillbie's in southampton with him on the scoot's. where he would spin some tunes. That was back in the early 8 t's

Source Advert