Marry Clayton - Gimme Shelter

• Replies 6
  • Views 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Postage 1 pound, paypal preferred (gift potion), will be posted day after payment made. thanks

Marry Clayton - Gimme shelter - Ode (company sleeve) - Ex

In demand spin - 25.00

great record, could you shed some light on this for me, Is this the original release i noticed it's been issued on A&M aswell?

Cheers

Callum

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

great record, could you shed some light on this for me, Is this the original release i noticed it's been issued on A&M aswell?

Cheers

Callum

Came out on A&M over here in the UK at about the same time i guess..........Nice vinyl press[the US Ode copies all seem to be on Styrene Callum]..............The BSide Good Girls is the real killer track here though.....Sounds Brill [its on both US and UK Copies as the BSide]

Hope thats some help,

Best,Ivor

Social source share

Came out on A&M over here in the UK at about the same time i guess..........Nice vinyl press[the US Ode copies all seem to be on Styrene Callum]..............The BSide Good Girls is the real killer track here though.....Sounds Brill [its on both US and UK Copies as the BSide]

Hope thats some help,

Best,Ivor

Thanks mate thats really helpful!

Social source share

Came out on A&M over here in the UK at about the same time i guess..........The BSide Good Girls is the real killer track here though.....Sounds Brill [its on both US and UK Copies as the BSide]

May I add that the Japanese 7" is also on A&M (with art sleeve), and as Ivor rightfully points out, 'Good girls' is a killer track...big production Northern Power Pop!

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert