Five Monsters & Very Rare Mod / R&b / Soul 45S Records For Sale

Costas

Hello !!

Five Monsters and very rare Mod / R&B / Soul 45's shots !!! ALL OF THEM ARE ORIGINALS 45's

All these records are taken from my private collection, because I need some quick money in order to pay some personal needs !

Actual undoctor soundclip sample of each one, included.

The prices are in US dollars $

I accept ONLY PayPal as Gift (you have to pay PayPal's fee as well) OR plus 4% of the whole amount of your order

Shipping costs by REGISTERED mail for Europe is 8 $ - and for the rest of the world, is 10$ - I DO SHIP EVERYWHERE ONLY BE REGITERED MAIL !

RECORDS ARE STRICTLY GRADED AND PACKAGED IN STURDY BOXES

* DAN & DALE - Robin's Theme / Batman Theme (Tifton 125) VG+ 75 $

Semi unknown ultra fave R&B mover !! It's a real killer '66 go go dancer ! This copy is taken from my privare collection - Listen it and decide by yourself :

* ERNIE WASHINGTON - Lonesome Shack / How About You (Chattahoochee CH-673) EX++ 500 $

One of the best R&B/popcorn that ever hear !! Very rare 45 in great shape and always In demand - Killer dancefloor filler in sure

* SAM CHATMON & SPARKS - Nobody But Me / I Don't Care (Boss B-212) EX++ 350 $

Wow ! What a record ! - this is a very hard to find record in great shape ! - Killer midtempo R&B that surely needs more and more spins in any dancefloor !!

* GEORGE CAMERON - My Hearts Tells Me So / Toy Of Love (Portrait P-104, DJ copy) VG+ 280 $

Killer R&B/Soul dancefloor mover !! Very rare 45 and always In demand, as well -

* LITTLE WILLIE JOHN - Don't Play With Love / Heaven All Around Me ( King 5717 ) EX- 70 $

Killer R&B/Soul dancefloor filler !!! One of the best tune of him ! Get more and more spins from international Djs -

Take note that, all soundclips samples here, recorded in low bitrate in order to save space - Of course, all records that you get, will be sound much better !

Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to message me for any question

PM if you're interested -

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source