Haze - Self-Titled Minneapolis 70S Soul Cd + 2Nd Cd Available To Order

Hello Everyone,

There's not a lot of well-known soul band out of Minneapolis, but here's one that is definitely worth paying attention to!

It's very likely you've heard "I Do Love My Lady" from Haze.

The original LP is nearly impossible to find and sells for hundreds of dollars.

The original 9-track album is now available to order on CD for the very first time by the band. The tapes were lost long ago, but it has been digitally remastered to CD from the original acetate and transferred via vintage equipment to maintain that warm sound. It sounds great.

The track listing is:

-When Were Kids

-Waiting For The Moment

-House On A Country Road

-Toe Jam (Inst.)

-I Do Love My Lady

-Are You Free

-Fill My Mind With Music

-Foxy World

-Higher Groove (Inst.)

The CD is $15 US. Shipping is $5 to the UK and Europe, Australia and Japan, $2.75 within the US and $3 to Canada.

Orders can be sent to olympian90@aol.com

Also, there are limited quantities of the 2nd (and at the time) unreleased CD from Haze. The second album was recorded in 1979 and never released. A limited pressing of this CD is available. It is a very different sound. It has a 70s sound with a modern soul sound with horns backing them on several tracks. There are 4 bonus tracks included that were recorded at Sigma Sound Studios in Philadelphia.

The 2nd Haze CD is the same price -- $15.

I have played both releases many times and think they're great, and you will, too!

There are two more Haze releases scheduled in the months to come and several CDs in a series called Haze Divas. There will be 3 CDs in this series, which will include some great 70s soul artists from Minneapolis that have never been released before.

Thanks, everyone, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!