'soul Time'

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Awesome LP remember buying it with Jay & The Techniques LP on Phillips UK (I Think) for about 1 packet of crisps & a big bottle of cherryade ! Actually we used to send people into town (and pay them a couple of No.6 to nick things to order)

but when one came back with 200quids worth of Record Vouchers and loads of Cards to stick 'em in I collected my best ever UK album Collection (Until the Police came :lol:) but I've still got em !

Swifty (Ex Criminal) and it is wrong to do things like that but it wasn't then ! (PC Correct now ! :thumbsup:)

Social source share

refo live search at the top take you there quickest Russ

why am i thinking there is maybe also another version ?

https://www.soul-sour...title=soul+time

pimping the title and label links of refo this week

Thanks Mike..........just had a blast...........its good, but I'm not 100% sure this is the version played out by Cliff at Burnley ?........can anyone confirm pse.

Russ

Social source share

You didnt bore me ???.........enjoyed reading your post :yes: .

Russ

Russ , really sorry mate , when I looked back that looked proper leary (not meant to be like that at all) sorry didn't mean to cause any offense (too much bloody wine !) :D

Time for bed

Cheers

Swifty :yes:

Social source share

• 2 years later...

I picked up a CD years ago called 18 Northern Soul Floorshakers, which was a mixture of good(Holidays Makin Up Time, Darrell Banks Somebody Somewhere), and bad(Soulfox orch type shit).  On it was a version of Soultime credited to Helena Ferguson. Don't know anything about it, but it does have slightly different lyrics.  Can't find it posted anywhere.  I'll try to put it up when I get home'

Paul

Edited by Paul r
Social source share

Just thought I would resurrect this thread from a few years ago, to see if anyone can confirm definitly who recorded the version Cliff plays at Burnley ???.

Much appreciated

Many thanks

Russ

I'll ask him on Saturday if he's there.My guess is the answer is yes.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert