Neil Self's Soul Fusion Radioshow On Starpoint

Hi there,

join me for a soulful saturday night in on Saturday 21st August from 8pm till 10pm

www.starpointradio.com

I will be playing a very soulful selection with a bias towards modern soul releases and 70's with the odd classy northern track thrown in for good measure.

the show is pre recorded so please don't try and email the show live, you can however text me to let me know you are tuned in, 07710506073 and if you would like a mention or dedication then email me by wednesday this week.

hope you will be able to log on and take a listen.

best regards

Neil Self

Edited by neil self
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE STAYING IN TONIGHT AND WANT TO LISTEN TO A VARIED SELECTION FROM YOURS TRULY

WWW.STARPOINTRADIO.COM

Hi there,

join me for a soulful saturday night in on Saturday 21st August from 8pm till 10pm

www.starpointradio.com

I will be playing a very soulful selection with a bias towards modern soul releases and 70's with the odd classy northern track thrown in for good measure.

the show is pre recorded so please don't try and email the show live, you can however text me to let me know you are tuned in, 07710506073 and if you would like a mention or dedication then email me by wednesday this week.

hope you will be able to log on and take a listen.

best regards

Neil Self

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert