Robin Hood

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great nite , brandy sisters on form as usual cracking spot, dick , johna , woody sum lovely tunes played :(,

regards mick

Mornin Mick,

yep, another top night :lol: . Brandy Sisters were brill, played some top tune's & top dancer's :thumbsup::wave: , nice one girl's :yes:. Shame about Mr Rivers being taken into hospital :( (massive abecess under one of his teeth), hope you're better soon buddy :Dthumbsup.gif .

Number's slightly down on the last few time's (people must be saving up for Skeggy next week), but that did'nt detract from the night, we had a real cracker again. Big thankyou to all who attended old & new, cheer's eveybody :wub::yes: :yes: .

Don't forget folk's we're hear on the 3rd saturday of every month bringing you top local & national DJ's throughout the year :lol: . Our next social gathering is on Saturday the 16th of October when we're joined by two more top guest's :no: .

Thank's again everybody, see you all out & about, Woody :)

Guest ModLifeCrisis

Another quality night at the Robin Hood! It`s not just the music on offer, but the people who turn up every month that makes it a bit special. I salute you one and all!

If I have to have a gripe then it`s the condition of the dance floor. I know the guys try their best to polish it up, but it needs a deep sanding and wax before it`s beyond salvaging. For me all the hard work the guys are putting in is being wasted. If they want to take the event to the next level the floor issue needs to be addressed, only then will it be the event these lads deserve.

See you all soon guys

p.s Did i mention that Shirley and me are now friends? Brilliant eh! that`s two friends I`ve got nar. Happy days!

Another quality night at the Robin Hood! It`s not just the music on offer, but the people who turn up every month that makes it a bit special. I salute you one and all!

If I have to have a gripe then it`s the condition of the dance floor. I know the guys try their best to polish it up, but it needs a deep sanding and wax before it`s beyond salvaging. For me all the hard work the guys are putting in is being wasted. If they want to take the event to the next level the floor issue needs to be addressed, only then will it be the event these lads deserve.

See you all soon guys

p.s Did i mention that Shirley and me are now friends? Brilliant eh! that`s two friends I`ve got nar. Happy days!

Nice one Ank,

you know best we'll do our best, glad you had a good night again pal :thumbsup: . By the way, don't get too friendly with Shirley, i've got my eye on you son :shades::ohmy:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Great nite , brandy sisters on form as usual cracking spot, dick , johna , woody sum lovely tunes played hatsoff2.gif,

regards mick

THANKS MICK.:thumbsup:

WE AIM TO PLEASE....ITS CALLED TEAM WORK.:thumbsup:

ENJOYED THE WEEKEND....WE WORK WELL TOGETHER. WE DRINK TOGETHER N R BEST OF MATES.

YOU JUST CARNT BUY IT MATEY.

NUMBERS DOWN AT ROBIN HOOD BUT NICE FOLK IN.

THINKIN OF DOIN A SONG N DANCE AT ANGIES B.DAY DO APPARENTLY WERE KNOWN FOR IT.:yes:

THANKS TO DICK JONHA WOODY FOR HAVIN US.

SHIRL N JOYCE.X

Guest BrandySistaShirl

See you all soon guys

WE ARE FRIENDS MATEY.:thumbsup:

N UR A LOVELY BLOKE.:thumbsup:

THAT L B A DOUBLE BRANDY THANKS VERY MUCH.:yes::D :D .X

THANKS MICK.:thumbsup:

WE AIM TO PLEASE....ITS CALLED TEAM WORK.:D

ENJOYED THE WEEKEND....WE WORK WELL TOGETHER. WE DRINK TOGETHER N R BEST OF MATES.

YOU JUST CARNT BUY IT MATEY.

NUMBERS DOWN AT ROBIN HOOD BUT NICE FOLK IN.

THINKIN OF DOIN A SONG N DANCE AT ANGIES B.DAY DO APPARENTLY WERE KNOWN FOR IT.:D

THANKS TO DICK JONHA WOODY FOR HAVIN US.

SHIRL N JOYCE.X

Hi Shirley & Joyce,

"thankyou" for coming along & doing us great spot, you were ace :D . You play to the dance floor, that's why we asked you :yes: .

Don't suppose your free one night next year girl's :D. See you both soon, love Woody :thumbsup: x x.

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Hi Shirley & Joyce,

"thankyou" for coming along & doing us great spot, you were ace :yes: . You play to the dance floor, that's why we asked you :thumbsup: .

Don't suppose your free one night next year girl's :D. See you both soon, love Woody :thumbsup: x x.

we aim to please.:D

will check our diarys.:D

shirl n joyce.x

Mornin Mick,

yep, another top night thumbup.gif . Brandy Sisters were brill, played some top tune's & top dancer's :lol: :lol: , nice one girl's hatsoff2.gif. Shame about Mr Rivers being taken into hospital :( (massive abecess under one of his teeth), hope you're better soon buddy :Dthumbsup.gif .

Number's slightly down on the last few time's (people must be saving up for Skeggy next week), but that did'nt detract from the night, we had a real cracker again. Big thankyou to all who attended old & new, cheer's eveybody beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif .

Don't forget folk's we're hear on the 3rd saturday of every month bringing you top local & national DJ's throughout the year :D . Our next social gathering is on Saturday the 16th of October when we're joined by two more top guest's :D .

Thank's again everybody, see you all out & about, Woody king.gif

Thanks for the good wishes mate!!!! so sorry couldnt make it, the abcess burst and was rushed to hospital , i looked even more like john merrick than normal!!!!! allways had a good nite at the robin hood am gutted i missed it !

hope you ask me again!hatsoff2.gif

atb

dave

Thanks for the good wishes mate!!!! so sorry couldnt make it, the abcess burst and was rushed to hospital , i looked even more like john merrick than normal!!!!! allways had a good nite at the robin hood am gutted i missed it !

hope you ask me again!:thumbup:

atb

dave

Hi Dave,

nice to here from you pal, realy glad you're ok & out of the woods :D . Had a good night Saturday, busy dance floor etc... :thumbup: We won't forget you next year dave, be in touch with you soon about a date :thumbup:.

You take care buddy hope to see you out & about soon, Woody :lol:.

Guest Barry Holland

Ey up Dave and all the Robin Hood crew. :thumbsup: Great music from all the d.j.'s. :thumbsup: Friendly atmosphere, :D nice to see Joe out and about,:D and yes Chris, would be great if you got over to the KGB again soon.:lol: Keep up the good work, Barry, KGB, KTF.:yes:thumbsup.gif:D

Source Advert