Same Background Music

Guest juve1973

Guest juve1973

hello i was listening to a track by jimmy conwell too much and noticed that the intro and background is the same as len jewels bettin on love.

very similar to the hesitations- thats what love is and im gone by eddie parker. anyone one else think there the same

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hello i was listening to a track by jimmy conwell too much and noticed that the intro and background is the same as len jewels bettin on love.

very similar to the hesitations- thats what love is and im gone by eddie parker. anyone one else think there the same

yep they are the same/similar backing tracks mate, not sure if a thread has already been done on same backing tracks but there are quite a few out there:yes:

Social source share

Magnetics "Count The Days" on Sable same as Soulful Twins "Can,t Let You Go" also on Sable

Kev

Social source share

Guest veep1296

Chico Lamarr "What do You Think I Am"/ Trips "Love Cant Be Modernized"

Chico Lamarr "How About You"/ Penetrations "Sweet Sweet Baby" (same backing & lyrics")

Fuller Brothers/Promatics/ Whispers

??

Social source share

Guest veep1296

Len Jewell All My Good Loving/Godoy Colbert Baby I Like It.

i.e. Very prevalent on the West Coast. (see Chico Lamarr/Jimmy Conwell/Larry Atkins.....simple economics I suppose.

Barabara Mason "Bobby Is My Baby"/ Rotations " Put A Dime On D9"

There must be scores out there.

DF

Social source share

stuart ames king for a day / jock michell nomad woman

they could use that backing track with my mum singing in the kitchen and it would sound great

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert