Soldiers Club Hednesford - Fri 12Th Nov

Gaz Lees

Well here we go again another installment of quality oldies at the fabulous Soldiers Club Anglesey St Hednesford Staffs. Friday 12th Nov

with Gaz Lees, Pem and this months guest Hitsville Chalky.

So dont be late should be another packer 8.00 til 12.30 with a late bar great wooden dance floor cheap beer £3.00 admission (£5.00 per Couple)

For more details contact 01543 423516.

On a more sad note we will be paying a tribute to my mate and names sake Bob Lees who sadly passed away last week he will be sadly missed by us all. Bob was a regular visitor to the Soldiers and for those who cant make Bobs funeral on Fri 5th Nov we will hopefully organise a collection at the Soldiers on this night to pass on to Cancer Research .

Gaz

• Replies 8
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well here we go again another installment of quality oldies at the fabulous Soldiers Club Anglesey St Hednesford Staffs. Friday 12th Nov

So dont be late should be another packer 8.00 til 12.30 with a late bar great wooden dance floor cheap beer £3.00 admission (£5.00 per Couple)

On a more sad note we will be paying a tribute to my mate and names sake Bob Lees who sadly passed away last week he will be sadly missed by us all. Bob was a regular visitor to the Soldiers and for those who cant make Bobs funeral on Fri 5th Nov we will hopefully organise a collection at the Soldiers on this night to pass on to Cancer Research .

Gaz

Looking forward to it Gaz .... be good seeing pem also not seen him for a bit , and of course to raise some money for Cancer research :D looks like another top soulful night .

Nice one Gaz, both looking forward to another belting night at the Soldiers.

I thought you might be having a month off when i never saw it advertised on the events list.

Tell Legga to bring his dancing shoes, that leg must be fixed by now!:thumbsup:

See ya Friday.

Rick.

Gaz

Nice one Gaz, both looking forward to another belting night at the Soldiers.

I thought you might be having a month off when i never saw it advertised on the events list.

Tell Legga to bring his dancing shoes, that leg must be fixed by now!:shades:

See ya Friday.

Rick.

Hi Rick thanks for reminding me just forgot to add it to the events list have done it now mate cheers.

Yep Legga is up and about without the sticks now so I'm sure he'll be backdropping and spinning again soon :thumbsup: well he keeps my head spinning anyway with the tales he tells :D

See ya 2moz Gaz.. Me n Deb will be coming.... :thumbsup:

Edited by Glyn1

Source Advert