45S For Sale - Fabulous Fugitives, Future 2000

Guest jinx74

Dropped some prices and added some new finds. If you are interested in any of the vinyl just shoot me a PM or you can email me at: vinylarc@hotmail.com

Shipping in the US is $3.50 + $.50 each additional disk. Canada is $4 plus $1.00 each additional disk. Everywhere else is $6.50 + $1.00 each additional disk.

Packages worth over $200.00 will need express mail of $28 (the value will not appear on the customs form).

Thank you for looking.

IMG_3077.jpg

$275 Fabulous Fugitives - What the World Needs / You Made MeCry (J'Ace) - VG+ vinyl and very shiny with 5 light surface marks that don'taffect play.

IMG_3078.jpg

$225 Future 2000 - Good Things / She Loves Me (ROTR) - NMwith no marks. Beautiful copy.

IMG_3079.jpg

$125 Eryke & Arronette - Got to Get Over / Where Are You(Honey) - Bay Area Modern Soul Boogie - VG+ with a few light surface marks thatdo not affect play.

IMG_3081.jpg

$75 Bobby Brown - Salvation Satellite Pt 1&2 (Browntown)- Minneapolis Disco Funk - NM, writing on label as seen in photo

IMG_3083.jpg

$50 Four Jewels - Baby It's You / She's Wrong for You Baby(TEC) - VG++ and very shiny with one light mark that does not affect play.

IMG_3085.jpg

$40 Houston Outlaws - What Am I Going to Do / Sweet Thing(Westbound) - VG++ with one light surface mark that does not affect play.Beautiful copy.

IMG_3082.jpg

$30 Insiders - I'm Stuck on You / Chapel Bells are Calling(Red Bird) - VG+ with a few light surface marks that do not affect play.

IMG_3086.jpg

$30 The Peps - You Never Had it So Good / Detroit Michigan(D-Town) - VG++ and very shiny with a couple light surface marks that do notaffect play.

IMG_3087.jpg

$20 Jewel Akens - What Would You Do / Since I Don't Have You(Icepac)- VG+ with some light surface marks that do not affect play.

IMG_3088.jpg

$20 The Halos - Do I? / Just Keep On Loving Me (Congress) -VG++ and very shiny with a couple light surface marks that do not affect play.Beautiful copy.

IMG_3089.jpg

$20 Reel to Reel - Love of My Life / That's the Way Love Is(Silhouette) - VG++ with one light surface mark that does not affect play.

IMG_3090.jpg

$20 King Solomon's Advisers - The Tight Rope / Back of MyMind (Ghetto) - VG++ and very shiny. Beautiful copy.

IMG_3091.jpg

$10 Velvelettes - Needle in A Haystack / Should I Tell Them(VIP) - Northern Soul - VG+ with a some marks with little to no noise. Greatfiller or DJ copy.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert