Sales - Mixture

mikeysoul

Not had time to check ss of late due to expanding family, but have a few bits for sale with more to come (owe the Mrs some money). Please PM if interested. Will reply to any PM's in order of receipt, Probably tomorrow now as writing this has tired me out!!!

A&M 1210 Robert John Raindrops, love and sunshine / When the party is over Ex £40 HOLDALTEEN 3004 Supurbs Only for lovers / You don't care Ex Blue label £40

AROCK 1000 The Diplomats Cards on the table / unchained Melody Record plays Ex, but 20% of label on both sides missing. Looks like it was covered up in the past so band or song names not visible either side £125 HOLD

BLUE ROCKET 315 The Fabians Would you believe / Confidential VG+ £35

BOOLA BOOLA 67813 The Hartfield Brothers Sweet somebody / The changes we go through for love Ex minor label fade £60 SOLD

CLE AN THAIR 7733 Jimmy Hudson Sometimes a lie, sounds better than the truth / Chasing my heart Ex £150

CLE AN THAIR Mary Alice McCall I'm moving home / Now I'm through with you Ex DJ (or DT not surewritten on A side £25

CLE AN THAIR 7735 Mary Alice McCall Save the tears & heartaches / Sitting on the dock of the bay Ex £10 SOLD

CLE AN THAIR 102 Spice I need a man / Reach out (I''ll be there) Ex £20

CONGRESS OF RACIAL EQUALITY 4th Kingdom Gotta get to you / Why do you think they call it dope Ex £40 SOLD

DECCA 32100 Screamin' Jay Hawkins I put a spell on you / You're an exception to the rule Ex pink promo frantic version £75

DUKE 325 Buddy Ace This little love of mine / Won't you reconsider Ex £115

FESTIVAL 703 Jimmy Ricks Oh! what a feeling / Ol' man river Ex DJ multi coloured label £300 SOLD

HI-STEPPING 27 The Stimulation Can you dig where I'm commin' from / Magic touch of love Ex £100 SOLD

KING 12357 Tiny Topsy Just a little bit / Everybody needs some loving Ex white DJ 2 red x's on a side label a little grubby £225

PENTAGON 1112 Vince Apollo I bear witness / I can't turn my back Ex £175 SOLD

PESANTE 50 Jade Music slave / Lately “I” VG marked but plays well £50

RAMPART STREET TSU Toronados Please heart don't break / Ain't nothin nowhere Slight edge warp – nap £110

SAR 129 Jacki Ross Hard times / hold me Ex DJ £225

SOTO PLAY 22 George Allen Come on home / Sometimes you win when you lose Ex £100 HOLDSYMBOL 212 The Entertainers Love in my heart / My pad Ex white DJ £75

TRI-ODE 120 Frank Foster Harlem Rumble / Bring it on home Ex £350 nice

UNITED 224 C.L. Blast What can I do / I'm in a daze Ex Blue label £30

UK Postage:

£2.00 for 1st class recorded (insured £39)

£5.50 for special delivery (full insurance)

Overseas postage on request

Edited by mikeysoul
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not had time to check ss of late due to expanding family, but have a few bits for sale with more to come (owe the Mrs some money). Please PM if interested. Will reply to any PM's in order of receipt, Probably tomorrow now as writing this has tired me out!!!

A&M 1210 Robert John Raindrops, love and sunshine / When the party is over Ex £40

ALTEEN 3004 Supurbs Only for lovers / You don't care Ex Blue label £40

AROCK 1000 The Diplomats Cards on the table / unchained Melody Record plays Ex, but 20% of label on both sides missing. Looks like it was covered up in the past so band or song names not visible either side £125 HOLD

BLUE ROCKET 315 The Fabians Would you believe / Confidential VG+ £35

BOOLA BOOLA 67813 The Hartfield Brothers Sweet somebody / The changes we go through for love Ex minor label fade £60 HOLD

CLE AN THAIR 7733 Jimmy Hudson Sometimes a lie, sounds better than the truth / Chasing my heart Ex £150

CLE AN THAIR Mary Alice McCall I'm moving home / Now I'm through with you Ex DJ (or DT not surewritten on A side £25

CLE AN THAIR 7735 Mary Alice McCall Save the tears & heartaches / Sitting on the dock of the bay Ex £10 SOLD

CLE AN THAIR 102 Spice I need a man / Reach out (I''ll be there) Ex £20

CONGRESS OF RACIAL EQUALITY 4th Kingdom Gotta get to you / Why do you think they call it dope Ex £40 HOLD

DECCA 32100 Screamin' Jay Hawkins I put a spell on you / You're an exception to the rule Ex pink promo frantic version £75

DUKE 325 Buddy Ace This little love of mine / Won't you reconsider Ex £115

FESTIVAL 703 Jimmy Ricks Oh! what a feeling / Ol' man river Ex DJ multi coloured label £300 SOLD

HI-STEPPING 27 The Stimulation Can you dig where I'm commin' from / Magic touch of love Ex £100 HOLD

KING 12357 Tiny Topsy Just a little bit / Everybody needs some loving Ex white DJ 2 red x's on a side label a little grubby £225

PENTAGON 1112 Vince Apollo I bear witness / I can't turn my back Ex £175 HOLD

PESANTE 50 Jade Music slave / Lately "I" VG marked but plays well £50

RAMPART STREET TSU Toronados Please heart don't break / Ain't nothin nowhere Slight edge warp - nap £110

SAR 129 Jacki Ross Hard times / hold me Ex DJ £225

SOTO PLAY 22 George Allen Come on home / Sometimes you win when you lose Ex £100

SYMBOL 212 The Entertainers Love in my heart / My pad Ex white DJ £75

TRI-ODE 120 Frank Foster Harlem Rumble / Bring it on home Ex £350 nice

UNITED 224 C.L. Blast What can I do / I'm in a daze Ex Blue label £30

UK Postage:

£2.00 for 1st class recorded (insured £39)

£5.50 for special delivery (full insurance)

Overseas postage on request

PM`D YOU!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert