Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Guest alfroggy

The Grand [Clitheroe]

Guest alfroggy

Hi Steve Ann Malcolm & Lesley.....Thanks once again for another splendid Sunday Soul Session,another bumper crowd despite the bitterley cold weather outside, alot more new faces in yesterday which is great to see, always a top afternoon/evening,all Djs doing a fine job indeed, look forward to 2nd Jan 2011 and the next Grand day out....Until the next time Have a wonderful Soulful Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....Bye for now .......Froggy & Rita and the Ktf Crew

Hi Steve Ann Malcolm & Lesley.....Thanks once again for another splendid Sunday Soul Session,another bumper crowd despite the bitterley cold weather outside, alot more new faces in yesterday which is great to see, always a top afternoon/evening,all Djs doing a fine job indeed, look forward to 2nd Jan 2011 and the next Grand day out....Until the next time Have a wonderful Soulful Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....Bye for now .......Froggy & Rita and the Ktf Crew

Thanks Al,you beat me to the post" again"(ged it)?I was just about to say thanks to all that attended and what a good job all the D.J.s

did,the decks were both fine this time(we brought 4 extras just in case !!)So as you say roll on Sunday the 2ND JAN 2011,Hopefully the weather will

hold off(some chance)?that day. So to "you" all our patrons,have a great Festive Season,all the best,Steve & Ann.

Photos in Gallery as soon as i've finished watching A question of Sport.!

Guest alfroggy

You take too long and I know your a busy Chappy these days so thought id lend a hand to get you to get a move on lol....Look forward to your playlist ..and any of the other Djs readings this thread..take care kidda see you all soon...ktf Froggy

Adverts