Set Sale - 15 Rare Lps - With Pictures

I Accept PayPal and I do NOT add fees. If you have another payment option in mind, please contact me.

Shipping from Denmark:

Countries inside Europe: 1 LP = £7 and 2-3 LPs = £10

Countries outside Europe: 1 LP = £9 and 2-3LPs = £15

I grade the record first then the sleeve, and I use the following grading system: M-, EX+, EX, VG+, VG, G, F.

I have about 60 rare LPs to sell, and I expect to list them over the next week so please keep checking back. Many great titles such as Alice Clark, Freddie Hughes, Modulations, Maxine Brown, Voices of East Harlem, Barbara Howard, Larry T. & the Family, Sam Dees, Terry Callier, Gil Scott-Heron and more.

DebbieCameron.jpg

SOLD

EbonyJamBand.jpg

The Ebony Jam Band "Same" (Starbound) M-/M- £40 Rare soul/funk album from the Bay Area. Perfect copy which was sealed when I got it.

TommyButler-1.jpg

Tommy Butler "Same" (Zardaeo) Sealed £25 Rare 70s soul album with a great crossover tune in "It's a Love In, Baby".

Listen: https://www.soul-source.co.uk/more/soul-library/67042-tommy-butler-its-a-love-in-baby-zardaeo/

RAMP.jpg

RAMP "Come Into Knowledge" (ABC Blue Thumb) EX/EX £50

MainStreet-1.jpg

Main Street "Same" (Koala) M-/M- £35 Rare soul/funk album from LA with several good tunes. Very slight warp which does not affect play at all.

MarlenaShaw.jpg

Marlena Shaw "The Spice of Life" (Cadet) EX+/EX £70 Very nice copy with just a bit of wear on the front cover and almost perfect vinyl.

Annebelle-1.jpg

Annebelle "A Taste of Soul" (Alshire) VG+/EX £25 Basically a clean copy, but there is a mark on one song which clicks; luckily, not on the best song. Please write me for more information.

FullFource-1.jpg

Full Fource "A Long Way Together" (Castle) M-/EX £50 Rare group soul from 1980. Small split on the upper seam; otherwise a nice a sleeve. Please click the link below to an up-close picture of the damaged seam.

See up-close picture: https://i3.photobucke...ourceseam-1.jpg

Brockingtons.jpg

The Brockingtons "Same" (Today) M-/M- £40

BodyandSoul-1.jpg

Body and Soul "Same" (National General) EX+/VG+ £55 Great and rare 70s soul/funk album including "Easy to be Hard". 15 centimeters split on top seam otherwise a nice sleeve.

EddieHinton.jpg

Eddie Hinton "Letters From Mississippi" (Amalthea) EX+/EX+ £20 Rare Swedish album which includes "I'll Come Running (Back to You)".

EightMinutes.jpg

The Eight Minutes "An American Family" (Perception) EX+/EX+ £35 Great 70s soul album produced by Patrick Adams.

EddieKendricks-1.jpg

Eddie Kendricks "People...Hold On" (Tamla) VG+/M- £30 His best and most in demand LP, produced by Frank Wilson and includes "Date With the Rain". Some light marks that can't be heard. The sound is really nice and clean, and I'd say that it's close to EX, and sound wise it's EX+. Nice sleeve still in shrink.

MittyCollier-5.jpg

Mitty Collier "I Am Love" (Now Sound) M-/EX £35

Saundra-1.jpg

Saundra Hewitt "Saundra" (Disco Mate) M-/EX+ £35 Rare soul/jazz album only released on Japan.

Edited by Preben
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!