Outta Sight! (9th September) Manchester

Outta Sight! Friday 9th September Manchester

Here's the details of the next Outta Sight!, which is this Friday (9th September) at Manchester's Mint Lounge.

Our guest DJs include 2 of the biggest names on the mod scene:

Dave Edwards

Paul "Smiler" Anderson

Plus the welcome return of Neil Lee from Leeds' 25th Hour and of course resident DJ Steve Cato.

Expect the usual mix of 60s soul, funk, ska and beat etc in the coolest venue in town.

Venue details:

Venue: The Mint Lounge, 56-64 Oldham Street, Northern Quarter, city centre Manchester

Venue website: https://www.mintlounge.com

Time: 9pm - 3am

Admission: £5 (£4 for NUS and members or £3 if you have NUS and membership.)

No dress code...just be yourself!

I've repressed a few of last month's CD (as I had some spare sleeves). So if you missed out, you can have one if you're early.

Cheers,

Dave W

modculture.com

https://www.modculture.com

• Replies 3
  • Views 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're in Manchester, please stick your head in at Outta Sight for what could be the last ever night, due to a change to direction to a mainstream house venue for Mint Lounge.

It'll be a good 'un.

Guest Andy BB

Had a great night when I DJed here a while back (a great night despite me DJing - bloody hell!).

Really good young crowd who are well up for it.

And a lovely venue. You'll deffo have a good night if you make it down there.

And they have GIRLS, real women, dancing to Soul music. Some of them were even under 30. And pretty! Hard to believe but I kid you not.

Send in the soulies - Paint Your Wagon stylee!

Guest dundeedavie

Had a great night when I DJed here a while back (a great night despite me DJing - bloody hell!).

Really good young crowd who are well up for it.

And a lovely venue. You'll deffo have a good night if you make it down there.

And they have GIRLS, real women, dancing to Soul music. Some of them were even under 30. And pretty! Hard to believe but I kid you not.

Send in the soulies - Paint Your Wagon stylee!

link

yeah gotta agree andy .... brilliant venue to dj at and dance at .... be a shame to lose it

Davie

Source Advert