Set Sale - 17 Lps - With Pictures

I Accept PayPal and I do NOT add fees. If you have another payment option in mind, please contact me.

Shipping from Denmark:

Countries inside Europe: 1 LP = £7 and 2-3 LPs = £10

Countries outside Europe: 1 LP = £9 and 2-3LPs = £15

I grade the record first then the sleeve, and I use the following grading system: M-, EX+, EX, VG+, VG, G, F.

MinnieRiperton-1.jpg

Minnie Riperton "Pefect Angel" (Epic) EX+/VG+ £15 nice sleeve still in shrink, but the upper left corner is damaged. Please click the link below to see an up-close picture of the corner.

See picture: https://i3.photobucke...ertoncorner.jpg

SensationalCymbals.jpg

The Sensational Cymbals "God Bless America" (Soulville) M-/EX £50 Rare soul/gospel album. Listed at £125 on djfriendly.co.uk Please also go there if you want to hear a sound clip of the record.

HermanKelly.jpg

Herman Kelly & Life "...Percussion Explosion!" (Alston) M-/EX £35

RickHolmes-1.jpg

Rick Holmes "Remember to Remember / To the Unknowledgeable One" (Gold Mink) EX £40

FaithPillow-3.jpg

Faith Pillow "Same" (Uncle Tunes) EX+/EX £25 Great modern soul. "Shady Lady".

WhiteHeat.jpg

White Heat "Same" (RCA) EX/EX £25 scarce, in demand 70s album produced by Barry White.

LouisianaPurchase.jpg

Louisiana Purchase "Same" (Basin Street) M-/M- £25 Rare modern soul.

RoyalFlush-1.jpg

Royal Flush "Hot Spot" (GEC) EX+/EX+ £60 Light edge warp which does not affect play; otherwise a nice, clean copy.

JohnGaryWilliams.jpg

John Gary Williams "Same" (Stax) EX+/VG £12 Includes "The Whole Damn World Is Going Crazy". They somehow forgot to print the song titles on one of the labels. It's just yellow with a Stax logo. The other label does have the song titles printed. Please click the link below to see an close-up picture of the label with no song titles printed.

See picture: https://i3.photobucke...lliamslabel.jpg

HitEmHard-1.jpg

OST "Hit 'Em Hard" (BDE) EX+/M- £35

ReneAngela-1.jpg

René & Angela "Wall to Wall" (Capitol) EX+/EX+ £15

AnnaKing-3.jpg

Anna King "Back to Soul" (Smash) EX+/M- £50 Rare 60s soul album produced by James Brown. One of the labels has the word "cook" written in on it. Please check the link below to see a picture of the label with writing.

See picture: https://i3.photobucke...naKinglabel.jpg

OjedaPENN-2.jpg

Ojeda Penn "All Is One" (Ife) EX+/EX £15

Patsy.jpg

Patsy Gallant "Patsy" (Attic) M-/EX+ £20 Classic jazz/bossa tune in "Te Caliente" and a nice soulful stepper in "It'll All Come Around". Canadian pressing.

NancyHolloway-1.jpg

Nancy Holloway "Hello Dolly" (Concert Hall) EX+/EX £55 "Hurt So Bad" fantastic soulful vocal jazz. Small name written in the upper right corner, and a sticker on one of the labels.

Listen:

DavidOliver-1.jpg

David Oliver "Mind Magic" (Mercury) EX/EX £12 70s album with some nice steppers.

CloudOne-3.jpg

Cloud One "Funky Disco Tracks of Cloud One" (Queen Constance) M-/M- £50 Rare disco album produced by Patrick Adams.

Edited by Preben
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!