Motown & Soul Charity Night At The Ark

Just a quick shout out for this event ...this coming Fiday 18th Feb . Always a busy night run in conjunction with the "swivel club" a long established local charity fund raising group with all proceeds going to them.

We again welcome the return of live act- Dave Marks the "SOUL SURVIVOR"- Daves a local lad with a great set of tonsils, as most that have heard will agree, so its worth a visit just to hear Him !

Djs are the usual suspects Jem , Steve , Young Nathe and guest.... Northamptons finest! Finney

Music ranges from classic Motown and Soul with a bit of Northern and 70s thrown in for good measure

If you fancy a un taxing night out with cheap booze then give it a try , doors 7.30 pm to 12.15am approx , tickets £5.00 otd

The ARK (Higham W.M.C.) is situated in Westfield Terrace, Higham Ferrers Northants NN10 8BB

SEE YOU THERE :)

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Gibby look forward to meeting up with the Wellingboro. crew again thumbsup.gif

Here is the running order for the night

7.30 to 8.15 Young Nathe

8.15 to 8.45 Steve

8.45 to 9.15 Dave Marks ( first call)

9.15 to 9.45 Jem

9.45 to 10.30 Finney

10.30 to 11.15 ish Dave Marks ( second call)

11.15 to 11.45 Steve

11.45 to 12.15 ish Jem

See you there :thumbsup:

Hello Jeremy and co its your old pile here you could be lucky tomorrow cause the slavemaster is as confused as me and if his bum stays in neutral I won't be able to enjoy what I know will be a most pleasant evening.L.A.K Landy

Source Advert