A Few Classics For Sale

Guest WantedRecords

Guest WantedRecords

A few records for sale. All offers will be considered. Shipping is $6.00 + $1.00 for each additional single.

Some of these are on my website. If you would like to hear and see a picture of them go to https://www.wanted-records.com/

LARRY WILLIAMS You Ask For One Good Reason b/w I Am The One - Okeh #7280 VG+ SOLD

BLUE RHYTHM COMBO - Take The Funky Feeling b/w Knock On Wood - Merry Disc #51 VG- $100

COOL SOUNDS - I'll Take YOu Back (If You Promise) promo - WB #7538 M- $60.00

AUTOGRAPHS - Love's Gonna Do You In b/w On A Hot Summer Day In The Big City Joker #714 VG $60

RUBY WINTERS Better b/w I Want Action - Diamond #230 VG++ $80.00

ARTIE FULLILOVE Thank You b/w Strangers In The Night - Marlu #1002 VG+ $100

CLARENCE WILLIAMS Every Lover Have A Heartache b/w Let's Make A New Start - Kim #102 VG (very small edge wave) DNAP $40.00

FRANK LUCAS - Your Love Got Me High pt.1 & 2 - Highland #1301 M- $10.00

COMBO KINGS - All I Could Do Was Cry b/w Mish Mash - Flo Jo #4095 VG++ $10.00

MAIN EVENTS - Girl, I Want You To Remember b/w Don't Leave (Baby Don't Go) - Miracle Mile #501 Looks VG and plays VG+ $30.00

PRIMBROCK SKIGGS - That Was Yesterday b/w Wake Up - Pzazz #049 VG to VG+ $100

Edited by WantedRecords
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WantedRecords

A few records for sale. All offers will be considered. Shipping is $6.00 + $1.00 for each additional single.

Some of these are on my website. If you would like to hear and see a picture of them go to https://www.wanted-records.com/

LARRY WILLIAMS You Ask For One Good Reason b/w I Am The One - Okeh #7280 VG+ SOLD

BLUE RHYTHM COMBO - Take The Funky Feeling b/w Knock On Wood - Merry Disc #51 VG- $100

COOL SOUNDS - I'll Take YOu Back (If You Promise) promo - WB #7538 M- $60.00

AUTOGRAPHS - Love's Gonna Do You In b/w On A Hot Summer Day In The Big City Joker #714 VG $60

RUBY WINTERS Better b/w I Want Action - Diamond #230 VG++ SOLD

ARTIE FULLILOVE Thank You b/w Strangers In The Night - Marlu #1002 VG+ $100

CLARENCE WILLIAMS Every Lover Have A Heartache b/w Let's Make A New Start - Kim #102 VG (very small edge wave) DNAP $40.00

FRANK LUCAS - Your Love Got Me High pt.1 & 2 - Highland #1301 M- $10.00

COMBO KINGS - All I Could Do Was Cry b/w Mish Mash - Flo Jo #4095 VG++ $10.00

MAIN EVENTS - Girl, I Want You To Remember b/w Don't Leave (Baby Don't Go) - Miracle Mile #501 Looks VG and plays VG+ $30.00

PRIMBROCK SKIGGS - That Was Yesterday b/w Wake Up - Pzazz #049 VG to VG+ $100

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert