Huge Lp Sale - Everything At £4 Each

I Accept PayPal and I do NOT add fees. If you have another payment option in mind, please contact me.

Shipping from Denmark:

Countries inside Europe: 1 LP = £7 / 2-3 LPs = £10 / 4-6 LPs = £15

Countries outside Europe: 1 LP = £9 / 2-3LPs = £15 / 4-6 LPs = £24

All LPs are £4 each. Buy five LPs and get the sixth LP free.

I grade the disc first, then the cover, and I use this grading system: nm/vg++/vg+/vg/g/f

PM or email: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

-The Main Ingredient "Bitter Sweet" (rca) sealed. Beautiful 70s soul in a sweet style. Just listen to "Everybody Plays the Fool", "Whirl-Wind" or "Where Do Broken Hearted Lovers Go?".

-The Tymes "Turning Point" (Rca) sealed "All You Ever Wanted to Know About Love" and "Love's Illusion" good 70's soul.

-Smoke "Same" (Chocolate City) sealed Nice 70s soul/funk album. Includes "What Goes Around Comes Around", but "Sunshine Roses And Raindrops" is great 70s soul as well. The album was also released as Blacksmoke.

-The Dramatics "Joy Ride" (abc) vg++/vg++

-Leon Ware "Same" (UA) vg+/vg++ "What's Your World"

-Banks & Hampton: "Passport to Ecstasy" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg++ "Shake it" and "Were moving on" great soul/boogie tracks

-Detroit Emeralds "Feel the Need" (Westbound) vg++/vg++

-Willie Hutch "Concert In Blues" (Motown) vg++/vg++ "I Wish You Love", "Come On Lets Do the Thang" great 70s soul.

-David Ruffin "So Soon We Change" (WB) vg++/vg++ "I Get Excited" excellent 70s tune.

-The Dramatics "Shake It Well" (ABC) nm/vg++

-Norman Connors "Invitation" (Arista) nm/vg++ "Be There In the Morning".

-Gladys Knight & the Pips "Knight Time" (Soul) nm/vg++

-Cado Belle "Same" (Anhor) vg++/vg++ Great blue eyed soul with several nice 70s dance tracks. Try "That Kind of Fool", "I Name This Ship Survival" or the standout "Got to Love".

-Paul Cacia Band Feat. Janine Cameo "Unbelievable" (Alexander Street) nm/nm

-Isaac Hayes "Tough Guys" (Enterprise) nm/nm

-The O'jays "Ship ahoy" (Philadelphia Intl.) nm/vg++ Classic 70s philly produced by Gamble-Huff. "For the love of money", "This air I breathe", "Now that we found love" etc.

-Al Hudson & the Partners "You can do it/happy feet" (Mca) 12" uk press of classic disco track.

-Wilson Pickett "Miz Lena's boy" (rca) vg+/vg £2 "Two women and a wife"

-Saint Tropez "Hot and Nasty" (Destiny) nm/vg++

-Jimmy James and the Vagabonds "You Don't Stand a Chance if You Can't Dance" (Pye) vg++/vg++ includes "Hey Girl"

-The Masqueraders "Love Anonymous" (abc) nm/vg++ 70s album produced by Isaac Hayes. "Modern Day Woman", "Be For Real" & "The Bicentennial".

-Rick James "Cold Blooded" (Gordy) nm/nm

-Prime Time "Flying High" (Total Experience) nm/vg++ "I Owe It To Myself" nice 70s.

-Swankk "Band of Gold/Swankkin" (BMO) nm 12"

-New Birth: "Behold the Mighty Army" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg++ "Your Love Is In My Veins" beautiful 70s dancer and you also have the in demand "Deeper" which is expensive on 12"-single. Album produced by Frank Wilson.

-The Temptations "1990" (Gordy) nm/vg++ "Heavenly", "I Need You" or "Let Your Hair Down" classic soul album written and produced by Norman Whitfield.

-Shirley Brown "Same" (Arista) vg+/vg+ nice 70s soul album. "I'll Be Right There Lovin You", "Might Good Feeling" etc.

-Carrie Lucas "Still In Love" (Solar) nm/nm "Show Me Where You're Coming From" very nice boogie.

-Hot "Same" (Big Tree) vg+/vg+

-Ann Peebles "The Handwriting Is On the Wall" (Hi) nm/vg++ "Lookin' For a Lovin'", "Old Man With Young Ideas" etc. nice 70s southern soul.

-Bob Bailey "Looking Forward" (Triangle) nm/vg++ soul/gospel album with the nice modern soul tune "Did You Know".

-Brick "Same" (Bang) vg++/vg++

-Love Unlimited Orchestra "Music Maestro Please" (20th Century) vg++/vg++ "Midnight Groove"

-Loleatta Holloway "Same" (Salsoul) nm/nm "Hit and Run" wonderful tune. German pressing.

-Chic "C'est Chic" (Atlantic) vg++/vg++

-Dennis Edwards "Coolin' Out" (Gordy) nm/vg++ Nice mellow soul album from '85. "Coolin' Out" is lovely.

-Rick James "Street Songs" (Gordy) vg++/nm

-John Kasandra "The Mod Messiah" (Respect) vg++/vg++

-Curtis Mayfield "Short Eyes" (Curtom) vg++/vg++

-Anita Baker "The Songstress" (Beverly Glenn) nm/nm(small sticker at upper right corner) Great classic 80's soul album. "Angel"

-The Salsoul Orchestra "Nice N' Nasty" (Salsoul) nm/vg++

-Leo Sayer "Thunder In My Heart" (WB) vg++/vg++ "Easy to Love" nice two-step.

-Billy Stewart "Teaches Old Standards New Tricks" (Chess) vg++/vg++ "Ol' Man River" Northern.

-Munich Machine "Same" (Casablanca) vg++/vg++

-Camp Galore "Deco Disco" (D&M) vg++/vg++

-Mandre "Same" (Motown) nm/vg++ "Solar Flight" spacy disco.

-Denise La Salle "Here I Am Again" (Westbound) nm/vg+ nice 70's soul in the title track and there's more good tracks.

-One Way Featuring Al Hudson "Same" (Mca) vg++/vg+ "You Can Do It"

-Brother to Brother: "Shades in Creation" (Turbo) sealed

-Brainstorm "Funky Entertainment" (Tabu) vg++/vg++

-T.H.P. Orchestra "Two Hot For Love" (Butterfly) nm/nm

-K.C. & The Sunshine Band "Same" (T.K.) nm/nm "I Get Lifted"

-Patti Labelle "Same" (Epic) vg++/nm "Joy To Have You Love" soulful disco.

-The Soul Train Gang "Same" (Rca) nm/vg+ (stickers on cover) "Ooh Cha", "Country Girl" nice 70's dancers.

-DeBarge "All this Love" (Gordy) nm/nm

-Teena Marie "Irons In the Fire" (Gordy) nm/vg++

-Brass Construction "5" (UA) nm/nm "Music Make You Feel Like Dancing" good disco.

-Brass Construction "6" (UA) nm/nm

-Marcus Miller "Suddenly" (WB) vg++/vg++ "Lovin You" nice modern soul and there's more tracks.

-Teena Marie "Lady T" (Gordy) vg++/vg++ "Behind the Groove"

-Jocelyn Brown "I Wish You Would" (Vinyl Dreams) 12" vg+/vg+

-Alicia Myers Appreciation/Just Can't Stay Away" (Mca) 12" promo

-Betty Wright "Traveling In the Circle" (Alston) nm/vg++ "You're Just What I Need"

-Richard Dimples Fields "Dimples" (Boardwalk) nm/vg++ "Let Me Take You In My Arms Tonight", "I Like Your Lovin" and "I've Got To Learn To Say No" all nice soul tunes. Your money will be well spend.

-Walter Jackson "Feeling Good" (UA) vg++/vg++ 1975 album produced by Carl Davis. Nice tunes in "Player In the Band" and "Love Woke Me Up This Morning" and "Love Is Lovelier".

-Roberta Flack "Featuring Donny Hathaway" (Atlantic) vg+/vg++ "Back Together Again" great disco tune.

-Eddie Kendricks "Vintage 78" (Tamla) nm/vg++ "How's Your Love Life Baby" and "Don't Underestimate the Power of Love".

-Street Players "Dancin Fever" (Ariola) nm/nm

-Bobby Nunn "Second to Nunn" (Motown) vg++/vg++ "Get it While Yoy Can".

-The Isley Brothers "Harvest For the World" (T-Neck) vg++/vg+ Nice title track.

-The Isley Brothers "Go All The Way" (T-Neck) nm/vg++

-Midnight Star "Standing Together" (Solar) vg++/vg+ "I've Been Watching You" nice boogie.

-Melba Moore "This Is It" (Buddah) vg+/nm

-Two Tons O' Fun "Same" (Fantasy/Honey) vg++/vg (writing on front)

-The Conway Brothers "Lady In Red" (Ichiban) nm/nm

-Real Thing "Same" (Philips) vg++/vg++ UK soul

-Sweet Cream "& Other Delights" (Shady Brook) nm/vg+ "You Brought Joy" nice 70s soul.

-Brenda Russell: "Same" (Horizon) vg++/vg++ "In the Thick of It" nice modern soul. Dutch pressing.

-Margie Joseph: "Hear the Words, Feel the Feeling" (Cotillion) vg++/vg++ "Didn't I Tell You" nice album produced by Lamont Dozier with more good tunes.

-King Floyd "Think About It" (Atco) nm/vg++ funky soul album with several nice tracks."It's not what you say", "Hard to handle", "Everybody needs somebody" and "Do your feeling".

-Blue Magic "Thirteen Blue Magic Lane" (Atco) nm/vg+ "Chasing Rainbows" and "I Like You"

-Candi Staton "Music Speaks Louder Than Words" (WB) nm/vg++ "Nights On Broadway"

-Candi Staton "Young Hearts Run Free" (WB) nm/nm title track is a classic disco tune.

-Starpoint "It's So Delicious" (Broadwalk) nm/nm

-Vickie Sue Robinson "Never Gonna Let You Go" (Rca) nm/nm "Turn the Beat Around"

-One Way "Lady" (Mca) nm/nm "Mr. Groove"

-Mantus "Midnight Energy" (SMI) vg++/vg++

-Donald Byrd "Thank You...For F.U.M.L." (Elektra) nm/nm "Loving You" great soulful stepper.

-Bloodstone "I Need Time" (London) vg++/vg++ Great 70s dancer in "Closer Together" and a nice down-tempo tune in "We Did It"

-Bloodstone "Unreal" (London) vg++/vg++ Great 70s soul in "Outside Woman", "What Did You Do To Me Part 1" and a nice two stepper in "What Did Yoy Do To Me Part 2".

-The Main Ingredient "Rolling Down A Mountainside" (Rca) nm/vg+ "Family Man" and "A Broken Heart Don't Really Break" nice 70s soul tunes.

-The Isley Brothers "Showdown" (T Neck) vg++/vg++ "Coolin Me Out"

-Black Magic "Same" (Atco) vg++/vg++ "Miss Jessie"

-Solar Heat "Same" (Abc) nm/nm "Just Another Song"

-Melba Moore "A Portrait of Melba" (Buddah) vg++/vg++ "Standing Right Here".

-One Way "Shine On Me" (MCA) nm/nm "Didn't You Know It" and " Together Forever" superb 80s soul tunes.

-A Taste of Honey "Same" (Capitol) nm/vg++ soul/disco album produced by Mizell Brothers. Includes the classic "Boogie Oogie Oogie".

-The Four Tops "At the top" (abc) nm/vg++ Nice 70s soul set. "This House", "H.E.L.P." etc.

-Johnny Bristol "Hang on in there baby" (mgm) vg++/nm uk pressing with laminate cover. "Hang on in there baby", "You and I" etc.

-Spinners "Mighty Love" (Atlantic) vg++/vg++ "Since I Been Gone", "He'll Never Love You Like I Do" etc. 1974 album produced by Thom Bell.

-Carl Carlton "Everlasting Love" (abc) nm/vg+ 70s soul with a couple of nice tunes like "Smokin Room" and "Our Day Will Come"

-Eloise Laws "Eloise" (abc) nm/nm nice little 70s soul title with two good track in "Baby You Lied" and "Number One".

-Jackie Jackson "Same" (Motown) nm/vg++ nice 70s sweet soul from one of the Jackson Brothers. Check "Love Don't Want To Leave" or "Do I Owe".

-Natalie Cole "Natalie" (Capitol) nm/nm Check "Mr. Melody" or "Sophisticated Lady" with its funky vibe.

-David Ruffin "Everything's Coming Up Love" (Motown) nm/vg+

-Peabo Bryson/Roberta Flack "Born To Love" (Capitol) vg++/vg++

-Hal Frazier "Same" (VMC) nm/nm

-L.T.D. "Devotion" (A&M) vg++/vg++ "Promise You'll Stay" nice stepper

-Ben E. King "Supernatural" (Atlantic) nm/vg++ "Supernatural" nice soul/rare groove track.

-Rufus "Street Player" (Abc) vg++/vg++ "Street Player"

-Roberta Flack "Killing Me Softly" (Atlantic) vg++/vg++ title track sampled/covered by Fugees.

-The Trammps "Slipping Out" (Atlantic) vg++/vg++ slight warp which doesn't affect play.

-Leon Huff "Here To Create Music" (Philadelphia Int.) nm/nm Soul album from 1980.

-Hodges, James & Smith "What Have You Done For Love?" (London) vg++/vg++

-Friends of Distinction "Whatever" (Rca) vg++/nm

-Joe Tex "From The Roots Came The Rapper" (Atlantic) nm/vg++

-Percy Mayfield "Walking On a Tightrope" (Brunswick) nm/vg+

-Jimmy Witherspoon "Love Is a Five Letter Word/Spoon" (Capitol) nm/nm 5

-Etta Jones "75" (20th Century) nm/vg++

-Delegation: "The Promise of Love" (State) vg++/vg++ Nice 70s soul album with good tracks like "Oh Honey" and "Where Is the Love".

-J.O.B. Orchestra "Open the Doors of Your Heart" (Govinda) vg++/vg++ uk press. "Don't Want That Illusion" money-saver as the 7" is expensive. And there are more nice modern tunes.

-Chaka Khan: "Chaka" (WB) nm/vg++ Very good 70s soul in "Sleep on it" and "We Got the Love". The album also includes the classic "I'm every woman".

-Pratt & Mcclain "Featuring Happy Days" (Reprise) nm/vg++ with the great modern floater "Whachersign"

-Billy Mitchell "Faces" (Vista) nm/nm modern soul on independent label.

-One Way "Shine On Me" (Mca) nm/vg++ "Didn't You Know It" fine 80's soul track.

-Thelma Houston: "Any Way You Like It" (Motown) vg++/nm Great title track.

-Norma Jean "Same" (Bearsville) nm/vg++ "Saturday" great disco and nice two-step soul in "Sorcerer"

-First Choice "So Let Us Entertain You" (Warner Bros) nm/nm

-Isaac Hayes "Groove-A-Thon" (abc) sealed.

-Olympic Runners "Don't Let Up" (London) nm/nm

-William D. Smith "A Good Feeling" (WB) vg++/vg++

-Joe Simon "Today" (Spring) vg++/vg++

-Goodie "I Wanna Be Your man" (Total Expirience) vg++/vg++ "Because of You" modern stepper.

-Switch "Same" (Gordy) vg++/vg++ "You Pulled a Switch" soulful stepper.

-Gerri Granger "Add a Little Love" (UA) vg+/vg+ "Till I Find You" is nice.

-Clarence Carter "Sixty Minutes With" (Fame) vg++/vg+ "Next to You"

-Mavis Staples "A Piece of the Action" (Curtom) nm/vg+

-Mel and Tim "Starting All Over again" (Stax) vg+/vg++ "I'm Your Puppet" is nice.

-The 21th Century "Ahead of Out Time" (Rca) vg+/vg+ "If By Chance", "Mirror, Mirror" and "You're My Only World" nice 70s soul album.

-Rose Banks "Rose" (Motown) nm/vg+ Ex Sly and the Family Stone member. "Rights Alright" nice soul/funk tune and a deent soul tune in "Darling Baby" produced by Dozier-Holland-Dozier.

-Aalon "Cream City" (Arista) nm/vg++ rockish soul with a couple of decent tracks.

-Eddie Kendricks "For You" (Tamla) vg+/vg+(Name written on front cover and on label) "Shoeshine Boy" and "Please Don't Go Away". Album produced by Frank Wilson and Leonard Caston.

-The Mighty Clouds of Joy "It's Time" (abc) vg++/vg+

-Allen Toussaint "Motion" (Warner Bros.) nm/nm

-Eric Mercury "Same" (Mercury) nm/vg++

-Marilyn McCoo And Billy Davis, Jr. "I Hope We Get to Love In Time" (abc) nm/vg++

-Dick Smith "Initial rust" (WB) nm/nm

-Tata Vega "Totally Vega" (Tamla) nm/vg++

-Five Special "Trak'n" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ "Spread the Love" is nice.

-Five Special "Same" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ "Why Leave Us Alone" and "It's a Wonderful Day" is also nice.

-Roy C. "More Sex & More Soul" (Mercury) nm/vg++ soul/funk

-The Whispers "same" (Solar) vg+/vg++ "And the Beat Goes On"

-Roy C. "Something Nice" (Mercury) nm/vg+

-Esther Phillips "What a Difference a Day Makes" (Kudu) nm/nm

-Eddie Kendricks "Boogie Down" (Tamla) nm/vg++

-The Dramatics "The Best of the Dramatics" (Volt) nm/nm released in 1974 containing all their best tracks such as "Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get" or "The Devil Is Dope". Just a nice album all the way through.

-Danny Cox "Feel So Good" (Casablanca) nm/vg++ 70s album

-The 5th Dimension "Love's Lines, Angles and Rhymes" (Bell) sealed

Edited by Preben
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!