Barnoldswick Big Soul, ,rollsroyce

This Friday sees the visit of West Lancs soulsters Danny Clegg and Carol Gilboy( girl dancer) from the Mill at Croston, told that a good few are making the visit, you won't be dissapointed with the venue, the Merlin suite is a large dancefloor, big sound system room. Regulars Roman, Shaun Fitton, Mike Kemp and Robbie England give the nights a special buzz with the crowd made up of Yorkshire and Lancashire soulies in about equal quantities. Now entering the 14th year of regular monthly soul in West Craven, it started at Soul at the Ooze then Hearts of Albion and finally present venue Rolls Royce. 8 til 1am add. £5 tel 01282 613020 ROLLS ROYCE SKIPTON rd. BARNOLDSWICK BB18 6HJ . A cracking night of soul in prospect. Greeters as usual Wendy and Christine. MAY I ADD NO ROLLS IN MARCH BUT WE ARE BACK WITH AN ABSOLUTE STONKER ON SATURDAY APRIL THE 9 th with special guests IAN G and JOOLS METCALFE joining Roman and SHAUN FOR ARARE SATURDAY SOUL SESSION. See you his Friday 25TH FEB, Romy

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Talking to carol saturday night and she`s realy looking foward to the barlick event., danny`s been in jersey for the weekender there, but i believe he`s looking forward to it also, and like you said Roman with a big crowd coming over with them , and the regulars who attend, it`s going to be mega night . Can`t wait.

Hi roman & Wendy.

Really looking forward to friday. seems ages since i could last get over to you. always enjoy it and never a bad night. its gonna be a busy night and the lancashire soul crew will be there in force. just need to catch up on some sleep now from jersey.

see you friday mate

Danny

K.T.F

Guest alfroggy

Looking Forward to Barlick [Rolls Royce] this coming Friday not been for quite a while, Always good see yourself Roman and the lovely Wendy, Yes quite a few of us making the trip over from West Lancashire.......

Always a good night at Barnoldswick just a pity i can't make it every month, looking forward to listening to all Djs, nice room with large wooden dance floor & always a warm welcome...

biggrin.gif What with Barnoldswick [Friday] :yes: Haigh Hall [saturday] :thumbsup: The Grand Cltheroe [sunday]......Well I do need to get the Greenlands Flyers on the Scene ....

.My excuse anyway top weekend ahead & What a way to get things started........ Barnoldswick here I come....

Froggy.....

GREENLANDS CLUB SOULTIME

EVERY 2nd FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH

Edited by alfroggy

Will have to get there early Roman, and get a table and some chairs for the girls yes.gif . Sounds like it`s going to be packed to the rafters Roman :thumbsup: . Not long to wait now, really looking foward to this one as always. Great event and venue, brilliant music and fantastic people :yes: . Roll on Friday night, see you there.

Pete

Guest alfroggy

Hi Shaun

Sounds like you will be more the busier this weekend mate.....got the Harold Club down to visit sometime this year should have gone with Bob Taylor & The Formby Hall Crowd last year but it fell the same weekend I was away so missed out there....Will have a chat with you Friday night mate send my love & best wishes to your Leslie...this weekend will be a good warm up for the Prestatyn weekender... you going?...see you tomorrow mate...

Ktf...Froggy :thumbsup:

Greenlands Club [Preston] Soultime Event

Every 2nd Friday Of Each Month

Guest alfroggy

Hi Roman/Shaun/Pete....- 1 chair.... Rita not feeling too well so circumstances may change for tonight....[hope not].....may make the trip alone to the Rolls Royce Club... not 100% yet, will know more when I get home from work around 6pm...hope to see you and rest of the gang later.... if not have a Great night ...ktf...Froggy

Source Advert