Huge Lp Sale - Rare Lps - Pictures Included

I Accept PayPal and I do not add fees. If you have another payment option in mind, please contact me.

Shipping from Denmark:

Countries inside Europe: 1 LP = £7 and 2-3 LPs = £10

Countries outside Europe: 1 LP = £9 and 2-3LPs = £15

I grade the record first then the sleeve, and I use the following grading system: M-, EX+, EX, VG+, VG, G, F.

I posted most of these LPs on Soul-Source a couple, but here they are again - most at reduced prices. I have also added six new LPs.

ArtisticSounds.jpg

The Artistic Sounds "Message To A Nation" (Savoy) M-/EX £25 Superb 70s soul/gospel album.

Listen: The Artistic Sounds - Message To a Nation ALBUM MEDLEY - Savoy

SwissMovement.jpg

The Swiss Movement "It's Time For Swiss Movement" (RCA) M-/EX+ SOLD Great group soul from 1973.

Silk.jpg

Silk "Smooth As Silk" (Prelude) EX+/EX £25

BarrettStrong.jpg

Barrett Strong "Live & love" (Capitol) EX+/M- £15 "Man Up In the Sky"

SmokedSugar.jpg

Smoked Sugar "Same" (20th Century) M-/m- £12 "I'm a Winner" nice 70s.

Shine.jpg

Shine "Same" (Connection) EX+/VG+ £12 Rare Swedish only soul album with a nice stepper in "So Into You".

EbonyJamBand.jpg

The Ebony Jam Band "Same" (Starbound) M-/M- £35 Rare soul/funk album from the Bay Area. Perfect copy which was sealed when I got it.

TommyButler-1.jpg

Tommy Butler "Same" (Zardaeo) Sealed £20 Rare 70s soul album with a great crossover tune in "It's a Love In, Baby".

RAMP.jpg

RAMP "Come Into Knowledge" (ABC Blue Thumb) EX/EX £45

MainStreet-1.jpg

Main Street "Same" (Koala) M-/M- £30 Rare soul/funk album from LA with several good tunes. Very slight warp which does not affect play at all.

MarlenaShaw.jpg

Marlena Shaw "The Spice of Life" (Cadet) EX+/EX £65 Very nice copy with just a bit of wear on the front cover and almost perfect vinyl.

Annebelle-1.jpg

Annebelle "A Taste of Soul" (Alshire) VG+/EX £20 Basically a clean copy, but there is a mark on one song which clicks; luckily, not on the best song. Please write me for more information.

FullFource-1.jpg

Full Fource "A Long Way Together" (Castle) M-/EX £45 Rare group soul from 1980. Small split on the upper seam; otherwise a nice a sleeve. Please click the link below to an up-close picture of the damaged seam.

See up-close picture: https://i3.photobucke...ourceseam-1.jpg

Brockingtons.jpg

The Brockingtons "Same" (Today) M-/M- SOLD

BodyandSoul-1.jpg

Body and Soul "Same" (National General) EX+/VG+ SOLD Great and rare 70s soul/funk album including "Easy to be Hard". 15 centimeters split on top seam otherwise a nice sleeve.

EddieHinton.jpg

Eddie Hinton "Letters From Mississippi" (Amalthea) EX+/EX+ £15 Rare Swedish album which includes "I'll Come Running (Back to You)".

EightMinutes.jpg

The Eight Minutes "An American Family" (Perception) EX+/EX+ £30 Great 70s soul album produced by Patrick Adams.

EddieKendricks-1.jpg

Eddie Kendricks "People...Hold On" (Tamla) VG+/M- £25 His best and most in demand LP, produced by Frank Wilson and includes "Date With the Rain". Some light marks that can't be heard. The sound is really nice and clean, and I'd say that it's close to EX, and sound wise it's EX+. Nice sleeve still in shrink.

MittyCollier-5.jpg

Mitty Collier "I Am Love" (Now Sound) M-/EX £30

Saundra-1.jpg

Saundra Hewitt "Saundra" (Disco Mate) M-/EX+ £30 Rare soul/jazz album only released on Japan.

LarryTtheFamily.jpg

Larry T. & the Family "I'm Moving On" (Let) M-/M- £200 Superb copy.

BarbaraHoward-1.jpg

Barbara Howard "On the Rise" (SR Productions) EX/M- £185 Mega rare Ohio soul album. Light background noise which I think is due to the pressing since the vinyl looks M-. I have recorded a bit of the LP so please check the second link below to hear the sound quality. There is also a small label flaw, so please also check the first link to a picture of the label.

Listen:

FreddieHughes-3.jpg

Freddie Hughes "Send My Baby Back..." (Wand) M-/EX SOLD Great 60s soul album, and one of my personal favorites. Very nice clean copy; the vinyl looks unplayed, and the sleeve has a bit of wear on the front but is overall nice and has sharp edges.

Edited by Preben
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VoicesofEastHarlem.jpg

The Voices of East Harlem "Same" (Just Sunshine) M-/EX £35 Great album including "Cashing In" and more. Bump in the upper right corner; otherwise a nice, clean sleeve.

Modulations-1.jpg

The Modulations "It's Rough Out Here" (Buddah) EX/EX+ £35 Brilliant 70s group soul. Great album.

SoulGeneration.jpg

The Soul Generation "Beyond Body and Soul" (Ebony Sounds) M-/EX £35

NormanFeels.jpg

Norman Feels "Where Or When" (Just Sunshine) EX+/EX £30 Quality 70s soul album.

Ebonys-1.jpg

The Ebonys "Same" (Philadelphia International) EX+/EX+ £30 Sticker on the front cover under the shrink wrap. I don't think this is the original shrink; I would guess that I was wrapped on years later, but the sleeve is still in great shape. And it's definitely the original pressing which comes with the original company inner sleeve!

BarbaraMason-2.jpg

Barbara Mason "If You Knew Him Like I Do" (National General) EX+/EX £22 Lovely 60s album.

LeonWare.jpg

Leon Ware "Rockin' You Eternally" (Elektra) EX+/EX+ £20 Clean WD. Great, classic soul album.

TerryCallier-2.jpg

Terry Callier "What Color Is Love" (Cadet) EX+/M- £60

TerryCallier1.jpg

Terry Callier "I Just Can't Help Myself" (Cadet) M-/M- £45

GilScott-Heron1-1.jpg

Gil Scott-Heron "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" (Flying Dutchman) M-/EX £15

GilScott-Heron-1.jpg

Gil Scott-Heron/Brian Jackson "Winter In America" (Strata East) EX+/EX £25

KimberleyBriggs-1.jpg

Kimberley Briggs "Passing Clouds" (Fantasy) EX+/EX+ £15

AnnPeebles-1.jpg

Ann Peebles "I Can't Stand the Rain" (Hi) EX/VG+ £18

AlJohnson-2.jpg

Al Johnson "Back For More" (Columbia) EX+/EX+ £20 Superb 80s soul album including "I'm Back For More" and "I've Got My Second Wind". Look out for the reissue; this is the original.

Dramatics-4.jpg

The Dramatics "Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get" (Volt) M-/EX £15 Bump in the upper right corner.

Cymande-2.jpg

Cymande "Arrival" (Paul Winley) EX+/EX £40 Their rarest album with some nice modern/70s dancers such as "Since You've Been Gone", "It's Magic" etc. Wear on the lower left corner, otherwise a nice sleeve.

See picture of worn corner: https://i3.photobucke...andehjrne-1.jpg

BeverlyandDuane-1.jpg

Beverly & Duane "Same" (Ariola) EX/EX SOLD Great 70s soul album.

CaliforniaExecutives-1.jpg

The California Executives Featuring Ronald Dudley "Dancing And Romancing" (Parliament) M-/M- £20 Great modern soul with several nice tunes.

PrinceGideon-1.jpg

Prince Gideon "Smooth Sailing" (Hangar 18) M-/EX £20 Rare modern soul.

Glass-1.jpg

Glass Featuring John Williams "Introducing Glass" (HCRC) M-/M- £40

MiddleTennessee.jpg

V/A "Middle Tennessee State University" (IMusic) EX+/EX £20 Rare university LP with a nice 70s dancer in "I'm Wishing You Well"

Edited by Preben
Social source share

MinnieRiperton-1.jpg

Minnie Riperton "Pefect Angel" (Epic) EX+/VG+ £15 nice sleeve still in shrink, but the upper left corner is damaged. Please click the link below to see an up-close picture of the corner.

See picture: MinnieRipertoncorner.jpg

SensationalCymbals.jpg

The Sensational Cymbals "God Bless America" (Soulville) M-/EX £40 Rare soul/gospel album. Listed at £125 on djfriendly.co.uk Please also go there if you want to hear a sound clip of the record.

HermanKelly.jpg

Herman Kelly & Life "...Percussion Explosion!" (Alston) M-/EX £30

RickHolmes-1.jpg

Rick Holmes "Remember to Remember / To the Unknowledgeable One" (Gold Mink) EX £35

FaithPillow-3.jpg

Faith Pillow "Same" (Uncle Tunes) EX+/EX £20 Great modern soul. "Shady Lady".

WhiteHeat.jpg

White Heat "Same" (RCA) EX/EX £20 scarce, in demand 70s album produced by Barry White.

LouisianaPurchase.jpg

Louisiana Purchase "Same" (Basin Street) M-/M- £25 Rare modern soul.

RoyalFlush-1.jpg

Royal Flush "Hot Spot" (GEC) EX+/EX+ £55 Light edge warp which does not affect play; otherwise a nice, clean copy.

JohnGaryWilliams.jpg

John Gary Williams "Same" (Stax) EX+/VG £8 Includes "The Whole Damn World Is Going Crazy". They somehow forgot to print the song titles on one of the labels. It's just yellow with a Stax logo. The other label does have the song titles printed. Please click the link below to see an close-up picture of the label with no song titles printed.

See picture: johngarywilliamslabel.jpg

HitEmHard-1.jpg

OST "Hit 'Em Hard" (BDE) EX+/M- £35

ReneAngela-1.jpg

Ren & Angela "Wall to Wall" (Capitol) EX+/EX+ £12

AnnaKing-3.jpg

Anna King "Back to Soul" (Smash) EX+/M- £50 Rare 60s soul album produced by James Brown. One of the labels has the word "cook" written in on it. Please check the link below to see a picture of the label with writing.

See picture: AannaKinglabel.jpg

Patsy.jpg

Patsy Gallant "Patsy" (Attic) M-/EX+ £20 Classic jazz/bossa tune in "Te Caliente" and a nice soulful stepper in "It'll All Come Around". Canadian pressing.

NancyHolloway-1.jpg

Nancy Holloway "Hello Dolly" (Concert Hall) EX+/EX £50 "Hurt So Bad" fantastic soulful vocal jazz. Small name written in the upper right corner, and a sticker on one of the labels.

DavidOliver-1.jpg

David Oliver "Mind Magic" (Mercury) EX/EX £10 70s album with some nice steppers.

CloudOne-3.jpg

Cloud One "Funky Disco Tracks of Cloud One" (Queen Constance) M-/M- £40 Rare disco album produced by Patrick Adams.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert