Joe "pep" Harris And Stone Foundation Bbc Live Session

Guest Soulshake

Guest Soulshake

Thought you soul brothers and sisters would like to see this (if you haven't already) found these clips on you tube of Joe "pep" Harris (from the undisputed truth) and Stone foundation, playing on the BBC 6 music Craig Charles Funk and soul show from a few weeks back, there really great!! :ohmy:

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Soulshake

:lol: There's also this clip too taken from the Fiddlers elbow gig the night before, the camera's set up at the back of the crowd so you pick up a fair bit of chatter, but you definatly get the feeling and the mood of the night thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PayneyJnr

I got introduced to the Stone Foundation by their lead singer in the most inasupicious of surroundings - a healthcare show at the NEC three years ago. Was refreshed to their newer stuff this year at the same show.

Good band and gonna try and catch up with them live this year.

Tracing Paper (without Nolan Porter) is actually a better track than with him. Look up the EPSN version on YouTube.

Social source share

Guest Soulshake

Cool stuff glad you enjoyed the links :rolleyes:

Joe Harris is coming back over in july to work with the Stone foundation, the info has started going up on there facebook page, follow the link - https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Stone-Foundation/9475562046

They've already got gig's with Joe on the 22nd July at Cox's yard in stratford and one on the 29th at the royal festival hall (Vintage festival) on the south bank, should be fantastic, on there facebook page it also says they'll be working on new recordings with joe, really looking forward to that!!

Social source share

Thank you so much for sharing this footage. You've made my week month !

John still got that cracking interview with Joe and the fabulous peps and you on video when joe first came over to the uk back in 2008 ..remember mate when you phoned me when you came and watched them go through the paces a few days before the live show . if i recall right you brough that unissed track which was recorded at thelma and you though it was joe but i dont think it was . I will have to do you finally a copy of the interview and hopefully next time joe is here in july you can meet up again .

Social source share

Cool stuff glad you enjoyed the links :thumbsup:

Joe Harris is coming back over in july to work with the Stone foundation, the info has started going up on there facebook page, follow the link - https://www.facebook....tion/9475562046

They've already got gig's with Joe on the 22nd July at Cox's yard in stratford and one on the 29th at the royal festival hall (Vintage festival) on the south bank, should be fantastic, on there facebook page it also says they'll be working on new recordings with joe, really looking forward to that!!

Great news Neil maybe you should try and get the assembly room for a live gig with Joe .. its a fantastic place instead of Cox's yard as its very small place .. just a idea mate .

Social source share

John still got that cracking interview with Joe and the fabulous peps and you on video when joe first came over to the uk back in 2008 ..remember mate when you phoned me when you came and watched them go through the paces a few days before the live show . if i recall right you brough that unissed track which was recorded at thelma and you though it was joe but i dont think it was . I will have to do you finally a copy of the interview and hopefully next time joe is here in july you can meet up again .

That would be great Chalky, I've wanted to see that footage for ages but didnt want to hassle you (not my style ) I think everybody who was at the Stables on the first nite he performed will forever remember how he blew everybody away, and unlike so many of the performers who've come over he still has that beautiful voice (the fact that he's not just a great singer, but a really nice man is yet another reason I think we all took to Joe immediately)

You should be rightly proud of what you achieved when you got them over !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert