Kingsway Hall

thumbsup.gifWhat a fantastic night from start to finish, as always friendly people and awsome music, dj,s absolutely fantastic but the highlight was young elliot, this young man is brilliant and im so glad me and nel gave him his first spot at swinton , sorry carl, thanks to clare gee for putting me and ian in poorly corner lol , anyway thanks for a great night and see you all soon

regards and KTF from mickey

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Totally agree Mick, what a wonderful night at KWH. packed as always with the best dancers. Music ably supplied by young Elliot and Mr Moylan a friend of many years.

Nice to see the Barnsley boys with my old mate Nel. Also travellers from Burnley (Kieran and Co)and Stockport's Dave and Jo too.

All in all a fantastic night, so see you all again next month.

KTF

Ian G

thanks for starting the thread off mickey,i,m abit late i locked the bloody keys in the van,sorted now,well as you said a bloody good night ,all djs played a blinder,especially young elliott,:thumbup: he,s not mike shy either :yes: ,a great night for the dancers,all up for some fun on that floor,mick kept the pace up,and ian gee tryed to finsh everyones last legs off,lol,nice to see afew faces we hav,nt seen in a while hatsoff2.gif ,thanks to all for turning out and making it such a fantastic night,ktf,carl.............:yes: ps next stop forest town welfare friday,but more motown and commercial northern

Guest RICTIC
thumbsup.gif aup carl ,,ian , wot a nite of northern soul oldies mick & young elliot got the dance floor buzzin and not foregetting you carl & ian [ two sticks] and micky one stick dinners] lol see you soon ktf rictic :thumbup:
Guest Grumpy

Hi Carl/Ian

Couldn't agree more as what's been said.

Elliot is certainly a star for the future, we really enjoyed ourselves, what made it better was being in the company of Steve & Karen (when she wasn't on the dance floor)

It was also nice to catch up with Mitch (thanks for the kind words mate) and Jo & Dave from stockport.

Cheers

Mick & Sandra

Guest Grov1

Hi carl n Ian

Well what a great night elliot loved dj'in for ya at kwh he was mad that he made a few slip ups but did admit he was well nervous once he'd finished his spot. He was well chuffed at how full the floor was though through his spot.

Great night c y'all soon

Scott mad n elliot :thumbsup2:

Guest soul over easy

it goes to show how this is such a cracking venue when people travel from barnsley,stockport,sheffield,doncaster and west mids speaks for its self ... nice to see micky and crew down from barnsley as usual cracking night carl and ian. My high light was when little elliot was showing me some of his ball room skills bless him ,music over all was very good heard a couple of real crackers thrown in for good measure ,i think there might be a few more new faces at next months venue lads from west midfs side once dean spreads the word .... and next month carl i will help you set the equipment up pal seeing am youre bloody neighbour now hehehehe ktf tommo.

Source Advert