Brookfields (Stables) Sat March 26Th

It was a TOP night @ the Stables lastnight and even though the numbers were slightly down the atmosphere was superb as always a BIG THANKYOU to everyone that attended your support does not go unnoticed.And I think I'm safe to say that everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves,there were certainly lots of smiley faces in the room and all seemed to be up for a good time,which is exactly what they got. :yes::thumbsup:

All of our resident DJ's did the buisness :yes: and our Special guest Ian James played an outstanding hour for us THANKYOU Ian :yes:

Our next night on SATURDAY MAY 28th is going to be very SPECIAL,as it will then be a year since our DEAREST friend Max Millward (Blue Max) very sadly passed away.So the entire evening will of course be dedicated to the memory of Max and it will be a night to reflect and celebrate the life of a much loved and respected man. :D

All of Max's family will be in attendance so please show your support by being there and lets all give Max & his family a night they all TRULY deserve!! :)

THANKYOU JB x x x KTF x x x

• Replies 3
  • Views 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It was a TOP night @ the Stables lastnight and even though the numbers were slightly down the atmosphere was superb as always a BIG THANKYOU to everyone that attended your support does not go unnoticed.And I think I'm safe to say that everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves,there were certainly lots of smiley faces in the room and all seemed to be up for a good time,which is exactly what they got. :Dthumbsup.gif

All of our resident DJ's did the buisness :yes: and our Special guest Ian James played an outstanding hour for us THANKYOU Ian :yes:

Our next night on SATURDAY MAY 28th is going to be very SPECIAL,as it will then be a year since our DEAREST friend Max Millward (Blue Max) very sadly passed away.So the entire evening will of course be dedicated to the memory of Max and it will be a night to reflect and celebrate the life of a much loved and respected man. wub.gif

All of Max's family will be in attendance so please show your support by being there and lets all give Max & his family a night they all TRULY deserve!! :D

THANKYOU JB x x x KTF x x x

Yep JB was a good night some stuff for every one to go home happy with.

We'll all be looking towards a great night in May as you say to celebrate fond memories of our good friend Blue Max should be a cracking night.

Guest kerby

spot on helen . great night , great atmosphere , and a night full of tunes that would put some of the big nighters to shame . thanks to ian james . superb set m8 .

mart (kerby)

Guest aaz19tdi

spot on helen . great night , great atmosphere , and a night full of tunes that would put some of the big nighters to shame . thanks to ian james . superb set m8 .

mart (kerby)

Spot on, fantastic tunes all night, yeah numbers where slightly down but dance floor busy all the time i was there from the start till 1am with quality tunes.thumbsup.gif

Source Advert