Set Sale - 50 Us Lps - All With Pictures

I accept PayPal (and I don't add fees), and if you have another payment option in mind, then please contact me to arrange this.

Shipping is from Denmark.

1 LP within Europe = £7 --- 2-3 LPs within Europe = £11 --- 4-7 LPs inside Europe = £15

1 LP outside Europe = £9 --- 2-3 LPs outside Europe = £16.

First grade is for the disc and the second is for the sleeve. I use this grading scale: NM/VG++/VG+/VG/G/F

PM or e-mail at: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

Originals-1.jpg

The Originals "Portrait of the Originals" (Soul) NM/VG++ £15 Including the crossover gem "Don't Stop Now" only available on this LP.

Listen: originals - don't stop now - soul

LeonWare-1.jpg

Leon Ware "Inside Is love" (Fabulous) NM/NM £8 Not a rare album but definitely a quality album, and this copy is in great shape still with the original shrink.

Listen: leon ware - club sashay - fabulous lp

AceSpectrum.jpg

Ace Spectrum "Low Rent Rendezvous" (Atlantic) NM/VG++ £10 Superb 70s group soul with several nice dancer.

Listen: ace spectrum - keep holding on - atlantic

MarkIV.jpg

Mark IV "Same" (Mercury) NM/VG+ £8 70s group soul.

Listen: mark iv - honey i still love you - soul-tbc

JaytheTechniques.jpg

Jay & The Techniques "Love, Lost & Found" (Smash) SEALED £15 Recommended 60s album. Please check the sound clip below.

Listen: jay and the techniques - love lost and found lp - smash

Cory.jpg

Cory Braverman "Fire Sign" (Phantom) NM/NM £10 Great rare 70s blue-eyed soul album. Several nice tunes.

Listen: cory braverman - fire sign lp - phantom

Skyliners.jpg

The Skyliners "Same" (Tortoise) NM/VG++ £8 Great obscure 70s soul LP. Includes "The Love Bug" and "We've Got Love On Our Side".

Listen: skyliners - same lp medley - tortoise

TouchofClass.jpg

Touch of Class "I'm In Heaven" (Midland International) SEALED £12 Highly recommended Philly soul. Great album with several nice tunes.

Flair-1.jpg

Flair "Stop, Look & Listen" (Metronome) NM/VG++ £10 Rare Danish LP recorded in the U.K. with musicians like Brian Bennett, Alan Parker etc., but I think that this was only released in Denmark and therefore difficult to find outside Denmark. Quite a unique release as this is probably the only soul LP by a Danish band. Nice 70s Dancer in "If You Really Love Me". Please check the sound clip below.

Listen: flair - stop, look & listen lp medley - metronome

NewBirth.jpg

New Birth "Behold the Mighty Army" (Warner Bros.) NM/VG++ £6 includes "Deeper" which is rare and in demand on 12", but the real stand out to me is "Your Love Is In My Veins". Nice 1976 album produced by Frank Wilson. Please check the sound clip below.

Listen: new birth - behold the mighty army lp medley - warner bros.

Masqueraders.jpg

The Masqueraders "Love Anonymous" (ABC) NM/VG++ £6 Nice 70s album produced by Isaac Hayes. Includes nice tunes like "Modern Day Woman", "Be For Real", "The Bicentennial", etc. Please check the sound clip below.

Listen: masqueraders - love anonymous lp - abc

FirstChoice.jpg

First Choice "Amred And Extremely Dangerous" (Philly Groove) NM/VG++ £6 Great 70s Philly soul. Several nice tunes but I particularly like "Newsy Neighbors" and "Armed Adn Extremely Dangerous". Please check the sound clip below.

Listen: first choice - amred and extremely dangerous lp - philly groove

GeneCHandlerLP.jpg

Gene Chandler "The Gene Chandler Situation" (Mercury) SEALED £8 Several nice 70s crossover dancers, but I really like "Simply Call It Love".

21stcentury.jpg

21st Century "Ahead of Our Time" (RCA) NM/NM £10 Great 70's soul by this child group.

Listen: 21st century - ahead of our time lp medley - rca

Mirage.jpg

Mirage "Princes of Love" (RCA) NM/VG++ £10 In demand 70s soul LP.

Listen: mirage - princes of love lp medley - rca

Lonette.jpg

Lonette McKee "Lonette" (Sussex) NM/NM £6 "Do To Me" great 70s tune. Please check the sound clip below.

Listen: lonette mckee - lonette lp medley - sussex

Delegation.jpg

Delegation "The Promise of Love" (Shadybrook) SEALED £12 Nice 70s group soul.

Listen: delegation - the promise of love lp medley - shadybrook

LeroyHutson.jpg

Leroy Hutson "Feel The Spirit" (Curtom) SEALED £15 Classic album incl. "Let's Be Lonely Together", "Never Know What You Can Do" and "Lover's Holiday"

Impressions.jpg

Impressions "Preacher Man" (Curtom) NM/VG++ £8 Great 70s soul LP. Incl. "Preacher Man", "Find The Way", "Color Us All Grey", etc. Please check the sound clip below.

Listen: impressions - preacher man lp - curtom

MarcusMiller-1.jpg

Marcus Miller "Suddenly" (Warner Bros.) NM/NM £8 Superb modern soul album including "Lovin' You".

Listen: marcus miller - suddenly lp medley - warner bros.

Edited by Preben
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BarbaraMasonBunnySigler.jpg

Barbara Mason & Bunny Sigler "Locked In This Position" (Curtom) VG++/VG+ £8 Great 70s album by these two legendary artists.

Listen: barbara mason & bunny sigler - locked in this position lp medley - curtom

Tymes-1.jpg

The Tymes "Turning Point" (RCA) SEALED £6 Nice 70s northern group soul.

Listen: tymes - turning point - rca

AlWilson-1.jpg

Al Wilson "I've Got a Feeling" (Playboy) SEALED £6 Superb album with many strong 70s dancers.

Listen: al wilson - i've got a feeling lp medley - playboy

MainIngredientBitter-1.jpg

Main Ingredient "Bitter Sweet" (RCA) SEALED £6 70s group soul.

Listen: main ingredient - bitter sweet lp medley - rca

MainIngredient.jpg

The Main Ingredient "Rolling Down A Mountainside" (RCA) NM/VG++ £8 Great 70s soul. Several good tunes.

OneWay.jpg

One Way "Shine On Me" (MCA) NM/NM £5 Really nice 80s soul LP, but "Didn't You Know It" is really good. Please check the sound clip below.

JOBOrchestra.jpg

J.O.B. Orqestra "Open the Doors to Your Heart" (Govinda) NM/VG++ £5 UK pressing. Includes the two great in demand 70s tunes "Don't Want That Illusion" and "The Soul", but there are more nice tunes.

Listen: job orchestra - don't want that illusion - soul-tbc

LouCourtney-1.jpg

Lou Courtney "Buffalo Smoke" (RCA) NM/NM £8 Superb mellow soul tune in "Come to Me", which sounds like he was inspired by Marvin Gaye.

Dramatics1.jpg

The Dramatics "Shake It Well" (ABC) VG++/VG++ £6 Very nice 1977 album by this legendary group.

BobbyNunn.jpg

Bobby Nunn "Second to Nunn" (Motown) VG++/VG++ £5 Modern soul/boogie.

TataVega.jpg

Tata Vega "Totally Tata" (Tamla) VG++/VG++ £5 Nice 70s Tamla album.

GeneralCrook.jpg

General Crook "Same" (Wand) NM/VG++ £20 Superb, rare soul/funk album.

Listen: gereral crook - thanks but no thanks - wand

NewBirthCominFromAll-1.jpg

New Birth "Comin' From All Ends" (RCA) SEALED £8 70s soul/funk album with several nice tunes.

SmokeLP-1.jpg

Smoke "Same" (Chocolate City) SEALED £6 Great 70s group soul/funk. Includes the superb 70s dancer "what Comes Around Goes Around" and more.

Listen: smoke - lp medley - chocolate city

Mystiqe.jpg

Mystique featuring Ralph Johnson "Same" (Curtom) NM/VG++ £8 Great 70s soul album produced by Curtis Mayfield.

Listen: mystique - fill you up - curtom lp

PrimeTime.jpg

Prime Time "Flying High" (Total Experience) NM/VG++ £6 Includes the brilliant modern dancer "I Owe It to Myself".

FunkyCommunication.jpg

Funky Communication Committee "Baby I Want You" (Free Flight) NM/NM £5 Blue-eyed soul album from 1979.

RalphCarter-1.jpg

Ralph Carter "Young and In Love" (Mercury) VG++/VG+ £6

FiveSpecial.jpg

Five Special "Same" (Elektra) NM/VG++ £6 1979 group soul produced by Ron Banks (of the Dramatics).

FiveSpecialTrackN.jpg

Five Special "Trak N" (Elektra) NM/VG++ £6 80s group soul produced by Ron Banks (of the Dramatics) with a couple of nice steppers.

Edited by Preben
Social source share

BanksHampton.jpg

Banks & Hampton "Passport to Ecstasy" (Warner Bros.) NM/VG++ £6

JimmyJones.jpg

Jimmy James and the Vagabonds "You Don't Stand a Chance If You Can't Dance" (Pye Canada) VG++/VG+ £8 Great 70s LP including his in demand 70s northern dancer "Hey Girl".

ReubenHowell.jpg

Reuben Howell "Same" (Motown) NM/VG+ £12 Brilliant 1973 soul album with the in demand northern monster "You Can't Stop a Man In Love", but there are other great tunes on this underrated Motown LP.

Zulema.jpg

Zulema "Same" (RCA) VG++/VG++ £8 1975 soul album with the great dancer "Wanna Be Where You Are".

CandiStaton.jpg

Candi Staton "Candi" (Warner Bros.) VG++/VG++ £10 Great 1974 album by this great artist.

MarilynMcCoo-1.jpg

Marilyn McCoo And Billy Davis, Jr. "I Hope We Get to Love In Time" (ABC) NM/NM £6 Nice 70s soul album with lovely duets produced by Don Davis.

NormanConnorsThisIs.jpg

Norman Connors "This Is Your Life" (Arista) VG++/VG++ £6 Beautiful soul/fusion album by Norman Connors featuring the vocals of Jean Carn and Eleanor Mills. Includes "Stella", "The Creator Has a Master Plan" and more.

NormanConnorsinvitation.jpg

Norman Connors "Invitation" (Arista) VG++/VG++ £6 Includes the in demand, brilliant soul tune "Be There in the Morning" with vocals by Jean Carn.

Dramatics2.jpg

Ron Banks and The Dramatics "The Dramatic Jackpot" (ABC) SEALED £8

NormanConnors-1.jpg

Norman Connors "Romantic Journey" (Buddah) NM/VG++ £6 1977 album which includes the soulful "Once I've Been There".

Edited by Preben
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert