Three Horse Shoes , Wickersley , Rotherham

Guest millerswinners

Guest millerswinners

Top tunes all the way from our guests , Gary Smith and John Moffatt :hatsoff2::thumbsup:

Great company again in a relaxed atmosphere with everyone enjoying the sounds :yes:

Hope the locals enjoyed the music as much as we did with the door being open and we didn't keep them awake :wave:

Look forward to seeing you all soon ,

Mark

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Top tunes all the way from our guests , Gary Smith and John Moffatt :thumbsup::wave:

Great company again in a relaxed atmosphere with everyone enjoying the sounds :lol:

Hope the locals enjoyed the music as much as we did with the door being open and we didn't keep them awake laugh.gif

Mark

Really nice venue, cracking company - it was an absolute pleasure to play for everyone :yes: . Thanks very much for the invitation, and see you all again soon :hatsoff2: . The headache might have gone by then :D:yes::D .

John

Hi John. I know i can speak for the 3 of us,myself, Mark & Gary when i say that you will be coming back, as i said to you last night, some of the best back to back 60`s ive heard in a long time, pure quality from both you & Gary, so it was our pleasure, glad you enjoyed the experience. A big thank you also to everyone that turned up to support us.

Its is such a friendly & knowledgable crowd,(great for brain pickin`)Admittedly it dosn`t take long but hey!!!....:no:

Only problem is that i always wake up the next morning with an even larger "wants list" Forever growing..... when will it ever stop :lol:

So again on behalf of the 3 of us a massive thank you to everyone, hope to see you all again next month....:thumbsup::lol::yes:

Hi John. I know i can speak for the 3 of us,myself, Mark & Gary when i say that you will be coming back, as i said to you last night, some of the best back to back 60`s ive heard in a long time, pure quality from both you & Gary, so it was our pleasure, glad you enjoyed the experience. A big thank you also to everyone that turned up to support us.

Its is such a friendly & knowledgable crowd,(great for brain pickin`)Admittedly it dosn`t take long but hey!!!....:no:

Only problem is that i always wake up the next morning with an even larger "wants list" Forever growing..... when will it ever stop :lol:

So again on behalf of the 3 of us a massive thank you to everyone, hope to see you all again next month....:thumbsup::lol::yes:

Top tunes all the way from our guests , Gary Smith and John Moffatt :(:no:

Great company again in a relaxed atmosphere with everyone enjoying the sounds yes.gif

Hope the locals enjoyed the music as much as we did with the door being open and we didn't keep them awake :(

Mark

Our first visit to the Three Horse Shoes and I can say it won't be the last :no: A great night with resident DJ's who really know there music :yes: Guest's Garry & John both producing slabs of soul of the highest quality. Thank you all for a great night :yes:

Don

Edited by donkit

Yes John. I just came back on here to ask that very question so you read my mind, a play list would be great mate. :yes:

No problem, in alphabetical order (can't remember the play order :no: )....

J.J. Barnes - Just One More Time

Jackey Beavers - Lover Come Back

Bell Brothers - Not Your Kind Of Love

The Big Guys - Hang My Head And Cry

Bobby Bland - Lead Me On

Bull and the Matadors - If You Decide

Gene Chandler - It's Time To Settle Down

Skip Cunningham - Have We Met Before

Geater Davis - My Love Is So Strong For You

Gerry Dorsey - Baby Turn Around (I think this one's cover-up days are over)

Edwards Brothers - Keep On Knockin'

John Guess - I've Lost You

Halos - Keep On Loving Me

Jimmy Holiday - Shield All Around

Baby Huey and the Babysitters - Just Being Careful

Albert Jones - Fifteen Cent Love

Clydie King - He Always Comes Back To Me

Johnny Nash - Don't Take Away Your Love

Rockmasters - Raining Teardrops

Spellbinders - A Little On The Blue Side

Tempests - Some Day

I think that's it, and the headache's finally gone :(

ATB

John

Cheers John!!! Thanks for the playlist, this could prove to be a very expensive Sunday afternoon :thumbsup: Baz.

Yes, and the only solution is to stop listening (and that ain't gonna happen), so it's never going to get any cheaper :lol: ! I've been getting rid of my old pressings, mainly bought in the 70s when I didn't know a pressing from a soup plate. That's helped buy a few decent bits. Otherwise it's a choice - records or food. No contest really laugh.gif .

Good hunting

John

Agreed!! Just done the same mate, just sold over 500 records over the past 12 months, all collected when i was young & nieve, mostly boots from around 75-76. So you live & learn i guess. Anyway they`ve gone a long way towards the couple of hundred ive got now, even bought a smaller box to stop me buying any more :thumbsup: now need another one!!!!biggrin.gif

Guest redcoach

Haven't been "soulin" for what now seems an age but a very hearty thank you for the warm welcome and the eclectic mix, what a breath of fresh air. I hadn't realised just how much I have missed this.

Will definitely be visiting again and hope to make it earlier next time.

thanks guys.

Jayne

Source Advert