Soul At The Stute Asfordby Hill Guest Bob Fletch

Yet another cracking nite all started at 7.30 with Steve J with a great 60s set. then Spanner at 8.30 got the floor going great set

SIR John Manship with his wigan set what a blinder 10.30 guest dj Bob Fletch stonking set 11.30 me(Mick Jay)had a great time. dance floor was rocking 12.30 -1.30 my main man Rob Gray yet another great set a mix of rare rnb and the classics.

thanks to everyone who came last nite few new face's nice to see.it just gets better every month

we are back next month 18th june guest dj will be the great SAM MOORE

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest sharmo 1

What a bleeding fantastic night again this place just get's better and better John Manship was brilliant had to go early as had to pick my son up but new that Fletch and mr. Grey ( he's married to mrs Grey you know !! ) would do great spots as usual , spanner if you need any records that don't jump see me next time sir !! what is it about putting the deck's on four baloons ?Steve J ofcourse did his normal " off the wall " spot . Great to see one or two folk i hadn't seen in a while , sharon and Nick from Leicester and a lovely old rogue Sam moore and his good lady ( they never seem to look any older ).Intresting thing on the way back about a mile befor Wymeswold village i watched a U.F.O for around ten minutes......... intresting craft , any way folks see you next time and remember "keep watching the sky "SY.

It was the floor Si if you moved on the wrong spot it made it jump [[ skittle ally ] we move it forward next month so it wont jump lol yes.gif

and yes another cracking night was had by all ,nice 2 c Sam More [ great grandad still looks young tho ]:lol:

Edited by spanner

What a bleeding fantastic night again this place just get's better and better John Manship was brilliant had to go early as had to pick my son up but new that Fletch and mr. Grey ( he's married to mrs Grey you know !! ) would do great spots as usual , spanner if you need any records that don't jump see me next time sir !! what is it about putting the deck's on four baloons ?Steve J ofcourse did his normal " off the wall " spot . Great to see one or two folk i hadn't seen in a while , sharon and Nick from Leicester and a lovely old rogue Sam moore and his good lady ( they never seem to look any older ).Intresting thing on the way back about a mile befor Wymeswold village i watched a U.F.O for around ten minutes......... intresting craft , any way folks see you next time and remember "keep watching the sky "SY.

what was you on last nite ufo's!!!!!!!!

what else can be said about this great little club, what a fantastic night of music great sets played by all the DJs. Loved the wigan set, took you back some years (SHAME THE BODY WON'T TAKE IT ANYMORE) Well done again to Steve, Mick, Spanner, Rob, and John thumbsup.gif and Rob I reckon you are trying to kill me, everytime I went to sit down you put a classic sound on and just had to get up yes.giflaugh.gif, Keep up the good work this club gets better. Any one who hasn't been to the stute get down there, fantastic atmosphere and great people thumbsup.gif

Andy + Bez

Hi Simon,

Lovely to talk to you on Saturday , I could have stood there all night & listened ..

I find your enthusiasm & passion for your beliefs infectious ..

I want to hear all about that UFO when I see you again ..

Claire xxx

Well done boys on another great night ..

Don't think I've danced so much in ages ..

Thanku Steve for sorting my request & John for playing it ..

Lovely to see you all again .

Next month will there be cake as it's someones Birthday ?? .. & it's a special Birthday too !!

Claire xxx

they must be out early this year, you normally see them around late september :lol:

Source Advert