Manifesto Soul Club - Friday 10Th June

JUST LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME AND SUPPORTED OUR SOUL NIGHT - VERY MUCH APPRECIATED BY AV & ME.:thumbsup: ITS YOU THAT MAKE IT ALL WORTH WHILE.

A GREAT VARIETY OF QUALITY TUNES PLAYED FROM SKA/REGGAE, RnB, 60s,70s AND BEYOND + CURRENT FLOORFILLERS - HOPEFULLY SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.:yes:

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2 GUEST SPINNERS - HOWARD & STEVE MANK FOR KEEPING US ENTERTAINED WITH 4 SETS OF QUALITY SOUL.:yes:

HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US NEXT MONTH ON FRIDAY 8TH JULY WHEN OUR SPECIAL GUESTS WILL BE 'PAUL MORRALL & MARTYN BIRD.

PETE

• Replies 5
  • Views 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Derek White

Hi Av n' Pete.

We really enjoyed the night, all the DJ's really did what it says on the tin, totally across the board tunes, well done to all of you. :thumbsup:

Top company an'all. :thumbsup:

Hope to be there next time,

Jean and Derek

Hi Av n' Pete.

We really enjoyed the night, all the DJ's really did what it says on the tin, totally across the board tunes, well done to all of you. :thumbsup:

Top company an'all. yes.gif

Hope to be there next time,

Jean and Derek

GLAD YOU & JEAN ENJOYED THE NIGHT DEREK. :thumbsup: HOW MUCH CAKE DID YOU EAT? laugh.gif

THANKS TO HOWARD & STEVE MANK FOR THEIR SUPERB SPOTS :thumbsup: & TO ALL WHO CAME ALONG TO SUPPORT THE NIGHT. yes.gif

AV biggrin.gif

Guest Derek White

Heyup Av

<< HOW MUCH CAKE DID YOU EAT?>>

I only had a couple of pieces, honest. :thumbsup: I do remember certain people picking the crumbs from the bottom of the cake tray though........

Don't worry I won't tell......

:thumbsup:no.gif

See you all this aft :thumbsup:

Av & Pete

We really enjoyed the night and the music was first class! Av we always enjoy your early spot and the theme of the music continued throughout the night. Looking forward to the next one.

WE'RE GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT NIGHT & APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT. :thumbsup:

AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THE MUSIC BEING 1ST CLASS.

BE GREAT TO SEE THE GUESTS PLAYLISTS IF THEY CAN REMEMBER WHAT THEY PLAYED. :hatsoff2:

SEE YOU NEXT MONTH.

AV & PETE

Source Advert