Robin Hood Brierley

rolleyes.gifThanks to the Robin Hood Team , Dick Woody & Wok for inviting me back to DJ last nite, numbers a little down but what a nite, fantastic atmosphere and some brilliant music from all resident dj,s, Andy Jones played an awsome spot with a good mixture of tunes, really enjoyed my spot and hope everyone did too, pleasure to be up on stage and see folk dancing and enjoying the nite, once again thanks for letting me part of a brilliant night.hatsoff2.gif

Regards Mickey2Dinners & see ya all in brid next weekthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Once again The Boys in the Hood got it right as always great mix of DJs and music I think Mickeys said it all! so thanks to my basnav (voiceover by Ann) for getting elaine and I to the Robin Hood, great venue great music will be back next month my turn to drive should be there before last orders LOL

Nigel & Elaine KTF

rolleyes.gifThanks to the Robin Hood Team , Dick Woody & Wok for inviting me back to DJ last nite, numbers a little down but what a nite, fantastic atmosphere and some brilliant music from all resident dj,s, Andy Jones played an awsome spot with a good mixture of tunes, really enjoyed my spot and hope everyone did too, pleasure to be up on stage and see folk dancing and enjoying the nite, once again thanks for letting me part of a brilliant night.hatsoff2.gif

Regards Mickey2Dinners & see ya all in brid next week:lol::thumbsup::D

Hi Mick

yeah got to agree, another top night at the Robin :lol:. You & Andy did us proud, got them on their feet & kept them up there :lol: :lol:. Some fantastic sounds played Saturday, the dancers were realy into the uptempo stuff this month :lol:. Great atmosphere again too, loads of laughs with Two Dinners & his mate Wok :yes: :yes:(in joke). Thanks to all who travled, over from Sheffield, Doni, Rotherham, Wakey & Mansfield again this month :yes:.

All in all then another cracker, thanks again everybody for your support, nice one cheers :lol:. Don't forget we're here every 3rd Saturday, bringing you more top national & local DJ's every month, our next social gathering'll be on Saturday the 16th of July thumbsup.gif.

We'll see you all at Brid too, come & have an hour with me & Jonah in the Club Room for some crackin' A.T.B Northern & Robin Hood favorites :lol: :lol:, see you soon, Woody :lol:

Edited by Streight Up
Guest Barry Holland

Got to agree with what's allready been said, cracking spots from all the D.J.'s,:lol: great company and friendly atmosphere. :lol: Will be there next month with Nigel and Elaine and don't worry, Baznav will get you there on time.:lol: See you all at Brid, Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF.:lol:

Hi Woody

would like to thank you and the guys for inviting me to do a spot,

Really had a great night , everyone seemed to enjoy the atmosphere and the music played

I enjoyed the music from start to finish

You've got some excellent DJs at the Robin Hood, Micky played some brilliant tunes

- first time I've him play but certainly not the last ,

I really like the venue - brill room, excellent dance floor, happy friendly people

We'll be back as punters in a couple of months (away on hols)

Sheila needs to bed her shoes in a bit more . - hopefully she'll be able to dance all night

at Brid

See you there and thanks once again

Andy

Once again The Boys in the Hood got it right as always great mix of DJs and music I think Mickeys said it all! so thanks to my basnav (voiceover by Ann) for getting elaine and I to the Robin Hood, great venue great music will be back next month my turn to drive should be there before last orders LOL

Nigel & Elaine KTF

Hi you two,

thanks for coming over to see us again, Basnav never fails (lol ) laugh.gif. Glad you had a good night, think we all did, great company :thumbsup:. You should find your way next month with your co pilot (lol) :no::P.

Thanks for the kind words Nige :thumbsup:, hope you can make down to Brid :thumbsup:, see you both soon, Dave & Sue :yes::thumbsup:

Got to agree with what's allready been said, cracking spots from all the D.J.'s,:thumbsup: great company and friendly atmosphere. :thumbup: Will be there next month with Nigel and Elaine and don't worry, Baznav will get you there on time.:yes: See you all at Brid, Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF.:lol:

Hi Baz,

realy enjoyed your company the other night :lol:, nice to see Ann with you as well, Nigel & Elaine are a right laugh are'nt they :lol: , hope they make to Brid with the rest of us :lol:. Always a nice atmosphere at the Robin :D:lol:, as for the music the other night, Mick & Andy blew us all away :(:thumbup:.

Great night Saturday :thumbup:, see you & the gang Friday at Brid, Dave & Sue king.gif:D

Hi Woody

would like to thank you and the guys for inviting me to do a spot,

Really had a great night , everyone seemed to enjoy the atmosphere and the music played

I enjoyed the music from start to finish

You've got some excellent DJs at the Robin Hood, Micky played some brilliant tunes

- first time I've him play but certainly not the last ,

I really like the venue - brill room, excellent dance floor, happy friendly people

We'll be back as punters in a couple of months (away on hols)

Sheila needs to bed her shoes in a bit more . - hopefully she'll be able to dance all night

at Brid

See you there and thanks once again

Andy

Hi Andy,

"Thankyou" pal, great spot :(, loved the Jamo Thomas on Chess :thumbsup:. Glad you enjoyed your selfs again :thumbsup:, we pride our selfs at the Robin on making people feel welcome & part of the night :D:no::D:lol: :lol: :D.

Thanks for the nice post Andy :thumbsup:, see you & Sheila at the weekend, Woody :yes:

Edited by Streight Up

Source Advert