Broad Lane Wmc

Guest aaz19tdi

Guest aaz19tdi

First visit for us to broad lane , real easy to find, o that dance floor is something else and the tunes all night by all the dj,s to me where proper Northern soul danced by little socks off for most of the night, met some great new people and bumped into old friends couldnt wished for a better night , thanks to everybody who has a hand in this night , you no who you are, we will be back with more friends to this. loved it really did.thumbsup.gif

Lee & Kathryn, Soul Cake Northants.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kerby

Thanks for the kind words lee . it was great to see both of you . we got off to a a problematic start with a few problems with the kit , but i don,t think anyone noticed :rolleyes: . wulfie started the night and set the standard for the rest of the night . followed by myself . i think i was set at 33 rpm coz those tunes were catching me up quicker then i could sort them . then anne took us up to our guest in style . mr ted massey played an awsome set thumbup.gif with an amazing collection of tunes . and to close the night was our very own helen ( jellybean ) superb set to close the night . thanks to all who supported us and we will be back next month .

mart .....

Thankyou Lee & Kathryn for starting this lookback,its always nicer to hear all about the night from a punters point of view :yes: I'm so pleased you enjoyed yourselves.look forward to seeing you both on the 6th August our special guest for that one will be Sean Haydon. thumbup.gif

So its onwards & upwards we go,thankyou to all of you that supported us on Saturday night,think it safe to say that you all had a great time,I know I certainly did both on the dancefloor and behind them decks :shades: also must thank our special guest Ted Massey what an awesome set you played!! :lol:

Hope to see you all again on the 6th August!!! :thumbup:

JB x x x KTF x x x :)

Source Advert