Grantham Soul @ The S Club

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody in that club last nite, its like one big family, but without the domestics!

thanks John & Jimmy for getting me their and back

thanks to Rob for The Uniques - I'll do anything & Tommy Navaro - i cried my life away

thanks to John for Sam & Dave - soothe me & The Four tops - If I were a Carpenter

thanks to Mick for Ben E King - I can't break the news & The 5 Royales - Catch that teardrop

thanks to Vince Frank for educating me on https://www.gravityfm.net/4.html

i'll be tuning in tomorrow.

dosn't matter how many times you hear a song, if you love it, the love lasts forever

see you all in two weeks time x

• Replies 3
  • Views 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks Paul for starting the thread. got to say thanks to everyone who came along on saturday nite bit down on numbers but everyone seemed to have a good time. I started the nite at 8.00 playing mid tempo soul, at 9.00 our first guest dj ROB GRAY who stood in at the last min (thanks mate) played a cracking set got the floor going, 10.00 JOHN MANSHIP hit the decks playing a set of classic twisted wheel tunes and what a set floor was rocking. i came back on at 11ish to finish the nite at 1.00 floor was still full at 1am. Yet again thanks for all the support, we are back next month

6th August guest dj ROB SMITH (notts)who will also have his record & cd bar with him MARTYN ALSO BACK FROM HIS HOLS

THE STUTE 16 JULY ASFORDBY HILL MELTON

It was an absolute pleasure to be part of this one, many thanks for your kind words, & many thanks to Mick for asking me to do a spot, But the biggest THANX is to my diamond wife Lynn for doing the chauffeur job (again) :thumbsup:

See you all at the mighty Stute :lol:

ATB.....Rob :rolleyes:

Source Advert