Lowton Soul Club All-Dayer 28Th Aug

MY SELF [ STE ] JIMMY AND ANDY WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THAT ATTENDED LOWTON SOUL CLUB ALL -DAYER WHAT A GREAT TURN OUT WE HAD . ALL THE DJ`S DID FANTASTIC SPOTS THE MUSIC WAS ACROSS THE BOARD WHICH CATERED FOR ALL. SO A BIG THANK YOU TO DERECK WHATMORE PHIL T MARK FREEMAN, DAVE RIVERS , GRANT RANKIN BRENT CHRIS LATHAM AND NOT FORGETTING THE RESIDENT DJ`S AND ALL YOU SOULIES WHAT MADE IT A BRILLIANT DAYER .....

Edited by 1958xxx
  • Replies 8
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Soultown andy

MY SELF [ STE ] JIMMY AND ANDY WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THAT ATTENDED LOWTON SOUL CLUB ALL -DAYER WHAT A GREAT TURN OUT WE HAD . ALL THE DJ`S DID FANTASTIC SPOTS THE MUSIC WAS ACROSS THE BOARD WHICH CATERED FOR ALL. SO A BIG THANK YOU TO DERECK WHATMORE PHIL T MARK FREEMAN, DAVE RIVERS , GRANT RANKIN BRENT CHRIS LATHAM AND NOT FORGETTING THE RESIDENT DJ`S AND ALL YOU SOULIES WHAT MADE IT A BRILLIANT DAYER .....

That might even be mark speakman [not freeman ] ste,though both are excellent djs :thumbsup: .

Fantastic afternoon/evening, loved the music by all dj's in particular, Grant and Derek. :thumbsup:

Thanks to Grant n Andrea for lift, nice to see Sonia n Diddy, (who ate all the lollies)? :glare:

Had a right laugh with usual suspects and my good friend Marcia......Steve :shhh: :P

Some pics in gallery.

Edited by nightfiler
Guest Soultown andy

thanks andy for pointing that out to me sharon is now sacked .....

Thats the way steve,treat em mean keep em keen[dont tell her i said that :shhh: ].

second visit to Lowton Labour Club and what a great all dayer, thoroughly enjoyed it, great company with sandra, donna (when she was awake :sleep3: ) diddy and sonia and of course andrea - sound system top notch, thanks to Andy & Co for the invite to spin a few tunes, will put tunes up in playlists soon as i can find key to my case :lol:

Fantastic afternoon/evening, loved the music by all dj's in particular, Grant and Derek. :thumbsup:

Thanks to Grant n Andrea for lift, nice to see Sonia n Diddy, (who ate all the lollies)? :glare:

Had a right laugh with usual suspects and my good friend Marcia......Steve :shhh: :P

Some pics in gallery.

Oh you're in for it Andy Bail......

Another name you've got wrong.....Derek Watmough LOL That aside great all-dayer, great music and great company !!

Edited by decksie

Source Advert