Chris Clark Tops And Temps At Royal Festival Hall

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

i was a bit apprehensive ...but was amazed ...chris clark was on first and shes still a beautiful woman at 60 i didnt realise how tall she was and has a great figure, still got a great voice and kicked of with when loves gone bad , her backing singers were fantastic in there own right as well....next up were the temptations who were absolutely showmen personified , g.c cameron was fantastic and the guys can still cut a rug , close your eyes and g.c.cameron could easily have been david ruffin...id be happy to pay and see the temps any day of the week ..next and last was the tops , the only original member was abdul fakir and the guy looked absolutely fantastic and worked the cowd like a master , ronnie mcnair sounded fantastic and the highlight was still waters for me..... im gutted i was a cynic for all these years ....

• Replies 6
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

christ i dont even know where i go for an evening ...thought she still had it in parts with loves gone bad , does she live on an indian reservation these days.?

Guest vinylvixen

Fringes, buckskin and beading is in and mohair suits are SO OUT on the Mod scene these days........get with it, you square yes.gif Jo

christ i dont even know where i go for an evening ...thought she still had it in parts with loves gone bad , does she live on an indian reservation these days.?

Source Advert