Male V Female Vocals

Craig W

I've just posted 3 female tracks up in the sounds section and I have to admit the female soul vocals do it for me all the time ahead of the male. I dont know what it is but the female recordings just have that little bit extra over the male soul wise. You just can't beat a good girly track in my humble opinion the ultimate one bieng Got to have your love by The Sapphires or Set my heart at ease by Mikki Farrow. Soul heaven. What do you prefer male or female and what is the ultimate male or female track. :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

For me Craig with out a doubt it has to be Sam Dees and lonely for you baby.... first heard this years ago and it blew me away and still does... its that thumping Base and his voice... wow...

Female vocals has to be either Kim Weston (anything) or Barbara Lynns this is the thanks I get... that sound is the epitomy of everything female.....

Social source share

For me Craig with out a doubt it has to be Sam Dees and lonely for you baby.... first heard this years ago and it blew me away and still does... its that thumping Base and his voice... wow...

Female vocals has to be either Kim Weston (anything) or Barbara Lynns this is the thanks I get... that sound is the epitomy of everything female.....

Strange you should say that Dawn as my wife Dawn's all time 3 male favourites are 1. Lonely for you baby - Sam Dees 2. I'd think it over twice - Sam Fletcher. 3. I'll rescue you - Flash Mckinley.

Female are 1. If you ever walk out of my life - Dena Barnes. 2. Just loving you - Ruby Andrews. 3. Im coming home - September Jones.

Edited by CRAIG W
Social source share

Not too sure but ans to original post, but one thing that makes me smiles is when you get a couple of lads on the dance floor arms stretched out belting out the lyrics to Jan Jones

"Im an independent woman,anything you want to do boy its alright with me!"

It just tickles me. But its ok when I do it!

Col.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert