A Baker's Dozen + 1 Of Pearlers

Beatin Rhythm

Hi Soul Lovers,

As the advance on Christmas begins, here's a baker's dozen plus one of Northern pearlers.If you'd like to buy any of them please phone 0161 834 7783 (10.00am - 5.15pm). Thank you for taking a look.

1. Where Will You Go When The Party's Over / Don't Let Love Get You Down - ARCHIE BELL & THE DRELLS (Portrait)......Mint-........£25
  2. So Many Lies - FAYE CRAWFORD (RCA white demo)
  3. I Caught You In a Lie - ROBERT PARKER (NOLA)....Mint-....£60.....for all Treme lovers, a great and well-cool, mid-paced New Orleans Northern dancer!
  4. Fragile Handle With Care - SAM DEES (Atlantic demo in stereo and mono)......Mint-........£100.....modern soul perfection!
  5. Never Had A Love So Good - CHARLES JOHNSON (Alston)....Mint-......£350
  6. If You Go / Count To Ten - DEREK MARTIN (Sue: American)....VG++.....£40...really strong conoisseurs' sound and a growing "in-demander"!
  7. You're Absolutely Right - TINA BRITT (Eastern).....Mint-....£50
  8. What Am I Gonna Do - GLORIA SCOTT (Casablanca).......VG++......£50
  9. The Game Is Over / I'm Going Through Changes Now - BROWN SUGAR (Capitol, 1976)...brilliant Modern Room double-sider, both titles real biggies.....Mint-.....£85
  10. I Need Your Love - THE DYNAMICS (RCA white demo).....VG++......£200
  11. I Ain't Gonna Stop / I'm Just An Average Guy _ THE MASQUERADERS (AGP).....Mint-....£35....tremendous double-sider....Real Soul...Top Northern!
  12. I've Got To Fight It - WILLIE PARKER (M-Pac).......VG++.....£135
  13. Ho Happy Day - FLAME 'N' KING (Grapevine promo).......Mint-.....£50
  14. Here I Go Again - JEAN PLUM (Hi, demo).....VG++........£20

Thanks very much for having a look, hope your teams get maximum points this weekend, if you're not going to a game come down Tib St. and check us out.

All the best, Carl at Beatin Rhythm.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!