"identify The Stompa"

Bet you cant?......Kent cd for the first one who know`s,and for the first one who likes it now`t..... :D first to post win`s.

:D

added this by them....... :yes: and this.... :D

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

• Replies 243
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I like it Ken :( John fred and his playboys hehehe

no,here`s another one by the same band but a vocal,it`s a toss-up which is best,oh! by the way you got 2 week`s you`re gonna need it.... :( good luck..... :wicked:

Social source share

no,here`s another one by the same band but a vocal,it`s a toss-up which is best,oh! by the way you got 2 week`s you`re gonna need it.... :( good luck..... :wicked:

No idea at all Ken, but I like the stomper better :( In fact I think its brill

Edited by KarenC
Social source share

No idea at all Ken, but I like the stomper better :( In fact I think its brill

Sound even better off you`re nut.. :wicked: oh thats one ugly zebra you got for a avatar... :(

Social source share

Track number 2 needs fiddling about with a bit, getting rid of the echo and that, then it'll be great, just need to hide the vocal a little. I liked both tracks. No idea who they are, impossible to guess from an instrumental and the second one doesn't give much away.

These are propper choon`s pete,no gigery pokery with me computor,deserves its 5min of fame dont you think,cheer`s fer` listening Pete

usualy take about three mins on S/Source for somebody to say it`s shite,or i got one......what`s up :wicked:

Social source share

These are propper choon`s pete,no gigery pokery with me computor,deserves its 5min of fame dont you think,cheer`s fer` listening Pete

usualy take about three mins on S/Source for somebody to say it`s shite,or i got one......what`s up :wicked:

Yeah both are good mate but I need a clue to try and find out who it is - UK or US, how many in the band sort of thing...must be American

Social source share

Yeah both are good mate but I need a clue to try and find out who it is - UK or US, how many in the band sort of thing...must be American
No clue`s this early in the "comp"......later Pete.. :wicked:
Social source share

Is it The Searchers or someother shite 60's band? :wicked:

To be honest I don't really like it.

Dont like 6ts then Supercorsa..... :( no it`s not the Searcher`s Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

I saw that but I think thats from 1960 or thereabouts.
Small clue,not ausy`s,or US or GB,but could be wrong,and its a 6ts thing,more of a maroon label.

PS it`s none of the above... :wicked:

Social source share

Clueless me Ken, nice though.
Best part of 300 downloads,and nobody`s even close........ wink.gif only 13 day`s to go,and i`ll let you know...... :yes: nobody want a brand new Kent CD then ?...... :P
Social source share

The reason no one is close is because one track is an instrumental, which makes guessing the artist impossible, and the other is a 2 minute clip of a groups work and that might be the total opposite of what they usually do anyway, so nobody is going to guess who the artist is from that clip.

Social source share

The reason no one is close is because one track is an instrumental, which makes guessing the artist impossible, and the other is a 2 minute clip of a groups work and that might be the total opposite of what they usually do anyway, so nobody is going to guess who the artist is from that clip.
Full version`s hear Pete,i post this to create some interest in some i think most people dont know,i dont know nowt about em` really,supose you would call em a mod band from the 6ts,,,, :yes: treat it like a cover-up that you are desprate to un-cover,ah!! the cover-up syndrome. wink.gif
Social source share

hoping you knew ... if i guess it, i promise to give it to the first person that likes it.
If knobody get`s it,do i get it.... wink.gif get it ?,there`s allready a couple of S/Sers say they really like it... :yes:
Social source share

Small clue,not ausy`s,or US or GB,but could be wrong,and its a 6ts thing,more of a maroon label.

PS it`s none of the above... wink.gif

Kenny, are you saying the band aint GB, AUS ,USA.............. or the label :yes:

Social source share

Kenny, are you saying the band aint GB, AUS ,USA.............. or the label wink.gif
I`m sayin` the record is foriegn,but the band possibly are from one of the above... :yes:
Social source share

Hi Ken

Pls keep it covered up. Better still lock the secret in a sturdy Victorian wardrobe & take it to a land fill site in Essex.

Col.

You like it then Smiffy..... wink.gif and NOT on Decca... :yes:
Social source share

Do you want me to post some other stuff by em` ?,its off a album....thats all you`re getting,the vocal is writen by the band,the instrumental aswell so is original,all puplished ASCAP.....Ken

Social source share

Do you want me to post some other stuff by em` ?,its off a album....thats all you`re getting,the vocal is writen by the band,the instrumental aswell so is original,all puplished ASCAP.....Ken

Yeah I'd like to hear a few more examples of the vocalist see if I can work it out

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!